Settle my tax

I need to settle my tax for the past three years in order to get an APRC. The past year is no problem. But the previous two years, my boss didn’t deduct tax from my salary. So, what statements or documents do I have to give the tax office so that I can pay my tax for those two years? My salary has been 50000nt montly, so how much should I expect to pay?

Thanks!

[quote=“Sherryx”]I need to settle my tax for the past three years in order to get an APRC. The past year is no problem. But the previous two years, my boss didn’t deduct tax from my salary. So, what statements or documents do I have to give the tax office so that I can pay my tax for those two years? My salary has been 50000nt montly, so how much should I expect to pay?

Thanks![/quote]

A rough estimate based on last year’s deductions:

600,000 per year salary - 77,000 exemption - 78,000 deduction for salary = 445,000 taxable income.

Tax rate: 13%, progressive difference: $23,000
Tax payable: 445,000 x 0.13 - 23,000 = $34,850 per year so around $70,000 all in. Not including any fines or interest that you will probably have to pay.

If you have proper receipts from your landlord or you have a mortgage you can deduct up to another 120,000 for housing. Also deduct medical expenses and NHI premiums.

I don’t know where you worked but there may be a way to deduct a more tax depending on your job description.

Please note I am not a tax advisor, just some dude on the internet who happens to know something about tax law.