Seven Eleven Jen.....Price?

I’m not one to really, honestly and truly care either way. This may mean they get an extra $100 NT from me every month.

I must point out, however, that for the past year and a half, I could swear the cost of a Snickers Bar or a pack of M&Ms cost $25 NT.

Today, I walked into 7-11 and Family Mart and they were all $30 NT.

Am I scenial? Did the price go up? I know it’s bound to happen…just wondering if I am stupid and missed it for the past year.

Thankfully, the guy gave me $2. (I had $28 on me, expecting to only pay $25)

Any thoughts?
In my opinion, this is worse than the crisis where someone wrote a number, not a name, on a Starbucks order.

Matt

Yes, prices are going up since quite a while.
Besides that, 7-11 sometimes tries to charge me longnose tax. Like when I had candy bars for 250 NT and the gal said 750 NT. She was quite insisting and only a colleague of hers make her back down.
In this extend, it happens only in one 7-11 in Jhonghe Taipei, cause quite a few foreigners show up there next to an IT-company (where i work)…

[quote=“Puppet”]I’m not one to really, honestly and truly care either way. This may mean they get an extra $100 NT from me every month.

I must point out, however, that for the past year and a half, I could swear the cost of a Snickers Bar or a pack of M&Ms cost $25 NT.

Today, I walked into 7-11 and Family Mart and they were all $30 NT.

Am I scenial? Did the price go up? I know it’s bound to happen…just wondering if I am stupid and missed it for the past year.[/quote]
I don’t think it’s a 7-11 thing, prices of chocolate has gone up - a 100g bar of Ritter Sport is now NTD75 at the supermarket, before it was just NTD60!