Sex math!

This is pretty bizarre, maybe because it’s from San Diego, California.

DON’T READ THE BOTTOM FIRST, PLEASE.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have sex. (try for more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (Just to be bold)

3. Add 5. (for Sunday)

4. Multiply it by 50 - I’ll wait while you get the calculator…

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1752…If you haven’t, add 1751…

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number.

((The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times you want to have sex each week).
The next two numbers are …
Your age! (Oh SHIT, it IS!!!)))

when you multiply by 2 and then by 50, you will have your original number x 100…

when you add 5 * 50 + 1752, you add 2002. If you subtract the year in which you were born, you will have your age.

Those Cali folk should finish high school.

Such a spoil sport you are, Great Dane. Or a conehead. You sound like my father. :unamused:

He is your father, young skywalker. Embrace the dark side…
:smiling_imp:

It all makes sense now… :unamused:

Does it work if you lie about your age?

Come on Wolfie, embrace the dark side :smiling_imp: :laughing: :smiling_imp: .

I love those small mind games, which can spook the uninitiated. I just need a bit more challenge than what that sorry thing provided. :unamused:

I haven’t lost enough hair to make me a conehead… yet.

Spoilsport???

Well, depends on the sport. 8) Have to do better than that :smiley: :smiley: .

Does it work if you lie about your age?

Yes, just subtract the difference afterwards. :laughing:

I got a “101.” Rechecked the math, same answer. Neither half is correct, I’m sorry to say.

I can just imagine how fun it must be to go to a magic show with Holger Nygaard pointing out how all the tricks are done… :unamused:

Yes, not someone to sit next to on a long haul flight… :frowning:

Hey, I love tricks…

They just have to be a bit less transparent that the one posted by the howler. 8) 8)