Sexpats

Stop I just think they are weird and they dress like if they were homeless. You don’t have to portray my thoughts on here lol

She’s in Italy. I’m free by myself in Taiwan. Slept like a baby with a entire bed to myself. She needs to attach to me to sleep lol.

You said they look like poor backpackers lol :joy:

Silly! He’s not a real sexpat if he goes and commits like that.

Girl…assholes don’t change at all!

I wasn’t hoping for a change as long as he knows when he’s passed the asshole limit

stop putting false words in my mouth Andrew

Relevant:

2 Likes

Blimey!

Given that gay marriage is not legal in Taiwan there is no commitment, just another sexpat lie to manipulate his (51 years!) younger victim.

2 Likes

I do this funny thing when I see a girl post a new picture trying really hard to look attractive. All the guys are like “wow” “beautiful!” I comment on completely irrelevant things like a saying you’re trash can is full in the back. You should dump it.

I get a message 90% of the time lol.

That explains all those comments on other girls pictures on Instagram! Did you learn that from one of those YouTube dating tutorials too?

4 Likes

No, I bought an ebook called how to not be a creep and get laid.

Step one, be attractive.
Step 2. Don’t be ugly.

Really easy 2 step program.

1 Like

Well for most being a hot looser will only work for so long

Can’t you two continue this on Skype or something? :grin:

Well that’s where th bonus DVD comes in.

When step 1 and 2 fails.

Say she’s fat.

1 Like

Lol :joy: some girls just embrace that. I really don’t care no more after you literally remind me i’m Ugly and fat every single day

Lol I don’t want to see his round face

Just disable the video. :sunglasses:

I sense the asshole vibe even without video