Sexpats

So you’ve surveyed all of them? Please show your data, Dr Hanna.

You’re being awfully judgemental here.

1 Like

Going waaaay back to one of my first comments on the subject, I find it odd that you guys are more irritated at me for pointing out sexpat behavior here than you are mad at the sexpats for tarnishing your image.

I also feel abused. But no one cares because I have a penis.

1 Like

This would suggest that expat and tourist are synonyms.

we already have an evil whitey thread.
let’s not rush it too soon and merge with this evil sexpat thread

Yeah, condescend to me more, I love it. It really works to change my mind.

Maybe you should ask yourself why me telling you what I’ve seen makes you so mad.

I’d blame xenophobia and the PTT “our women” mentality much more than I would the minuscule number of actual “sexpats.”

1 Like

No, no, @Andrew0409 remember, only men can abuse women. It’s totally impossible for women to abuse or use men and if you think so you must be an incel or misogynist.

It’s doubly impossible for Taiwanese women to use and/or abuse white men. Maybe even triply!

1 Like

So if someone has game, they are not sexpats? And this is what happens to all guys after sex.

1 Like

At no point did I imply that women can’t manipulate men.

Like…we get it, you hate #metoo.

1 Like

Oh here we go. The old “you’re defending them, so you must be one of them” tactic. I met my wife in the states and moved here 3 years ago, thanks. I’m not mad. I’m debating you because you’re being unfair and your points are obviously flawed.

1 Like

I think you’re all just too old and/or unwilling to listen.

I made a point to say sexpats are probably just former sex tourists who now live in the country permanently.

i don’t hate you.
I think you are smart and well-versed.

So now it’s an ageist thing? Okay. And I’m only 36, but whatever.

1 Like

Thanks, that’s nice.

Ouch! Ageism rears its ugly head. :astonished:

2 Likes

Oh, it’s not about being ageist. Just a generation gap. Or two, or three…

If we had a generation gap, that’d make you like 12 years old. But seeing as you have a join date of 2008 here, I suspect we’re pretty close in age.

Any other straws you want to grasp?

Huh? I joined last summer.