Sexpats

as was already pointed out, taiwan is not a sex pat destination…

all it takes is one laowai to throw a banana peel on the highway and the pitchforks are out. our image is so easily tarnished here that its laughable! not a whole lot we can do about it. just suck it up and try to weather the storm everytime david bond comes through on his yearly tour.

4 Likes

I’m not even mad at that guy. He gets with the ugliest girls. Come take them away from me David bond!

I don’t get his channel. It’s not like he’s doing anything amazing like taking home models. He gets like 5-6s. Anyone that says hi at a girl could probably do that.

Whenever some drunk Brit gets a face tattoo, we suddenly move to DEFCON 4.

2 Likes

I seen what I seent and I heard what I heard and now I know what a sexpat does. That’s all that matters to me, cuz now I know who to avoid.

What does this really have to do with any of you, anyway? Most of you are married, have kids and so on. Presumably you don’t even have sex.

(JOKE)

3 Likes

I’m starting to feel you’re maybe projecting your own issues and experiences?

2 Likes

We can’t debate issues that aren’t directly related to us? I’m not a polar bear on a melting ice -cap, but I can still discuss global warming.

I hate these kind of “what do you care, it’s nothing to do with you” tactics. They’re usually the last resort when someone is losing an argument.

2 Likes

Oh no, I told you. He really tried to get me to have sex with him. Flexed about his “girth” and all that. But I just wasn’t convinced!

Wait…I thought not having sex was a Millennial thing.

2 Likes

But it really doesn’t have anything to do with you, does it? Why are you so upset that I know a few jerks?

It sounds like you had one bad experience with a douchebag and then crafted a whole philosophy around it.

2 Likes

lol that made me legit chuckle.

i think its the seediness of him that riles people up. like setting up hidden cameras to film himself having sex with the girls he has bagged for the night (while his friend bangs another girl in the same room) then selling the videos to his ‘students’ on his site.

lol I’m not upset.

hmmm…
I always thought it was “I know you are, but what am I!!??”

2 Likes

Or…get this…I have met a few douchebags who all seem to behave oddly similarly.

For the record, I’ve never slept with any of them. Yuck!

1 Like

Nobody said you did. Hmm…

3 Likes

They should pay me for the abridged version.

Step one: Go for the ugly one.

20 bucks please!

1 Like

Uh huh. It’s been implied a couple times now.

Sounds like projection to me.

2 Likes

is he helicopter man?

Where?