Sexpats

i actually some a couple of PUAs in action yesterday in xinyi. indeed the woman being pursued wasn’t all that. i told my gf what was going on and she thought it was sweet, he was trying to go after his true love LOL.

1 Like

I don’t even look down upon that. For most guys, it takes balls to go up to girls. I suck at that. Usually I get introduced by friends and I’m much better going in with people acknowledging I’m not a weirdo than trying to convince strangers I’m not a weirdo.

1 Like

its a skill for sure. but those guys are treating it like a job, which is lame imo. just use it to find a gf and move on! theres an amazing book on it called ‘the game’ by neil strauss. highly recommended, very entertaining read.

1 Like

That book came out ages ago. I remember how popular it was.

Yeah guys in their 20s want sex and they are made out to be weird?
And what, ladies in their 20s don’t want the boom boom lol?

3 Likes

You are saying Taipei has a problem with sexpats.

Ehhh no.

New York City ?
https://youtu.be/b1XGPvbWn0A

switch over to @Hanna and Taipei metro as the environment, and we’ve got a sequel on our hands

1 Like

This type of harassment is quite different.

I’ve never been catcalled in Taipei, though. People might look, but won’t yell or pursue. Very thankful for that!

It’s a well-known tantric technique.

Idk, as a guy walking NYC. I feel like I get as many people talking to me and trying to get me to buy shit and give them money. 10 hours and mostly greetings with some def creeps. When is good morning a harassment? Jeez, makes me never want to talk to another girl even to say hi.

Harassment is wrong. And there was def some like the guy following her. But making most of the others like beggars trying to get attention is not really a good way to go about it.

Catcalling definitely happens outside Taipei. I witnessed it a couple of days ago. To my shame I didn’t stand up for the poor girl, but I honestly thought it was being aimed at me.

That stinks. I don’t get out of the north much so I’ve never seen it happen.

The one time in Taipei I experienced any form of harassment, some sweaty high schooler tried to take an upskirt shot of me on the MRT. I yelled “pervert” and slapped his phone out of his hand. He looked so ashamed he didn’t even pick up his phone and just ran off the MRT at the next stop. I honestly almost felt bad.

1 Like

the thing that i like about this thread is that this morning I was posting on another thread (was it the whack things in Taiwan?), and I jokingly asked if being married and living in Taiwan made me a “normal person” or something along those lines. I felt like I was in a redemption arch, like from some kind of far right libertarian nazi (???) to normal person. Instead I got labeled “special”. I just proceeded my slow descent into the abyss and logged off the forum for a while.

When i came back the original discussion was split and there was this thread about expats doing R-rated stuff in Taiwan and/or around the world. I didn’t even have time to read the whole thing because now it’s out of control. I kinda feel left out…it’s like missing a fresh article from the K-Man and only find out days later when it’s not news anymore.

Feelsbadman.

1 Like

i get cat called all the time! “herro!” its very triggering i tell you.

1 Like

I’ve been outside Taipei and I’ve never seen this happening.

Honestly, it did happen. The girl was in a JHS uniform, too. Two guys in a blue truck doing the shouting/whistling.

I don’t recall experiencing anything like that for years

Jhs?

Junior High School.

Nice, although I personally prefer the Japanese uniforms over the local ones

But, the local ones also got this dorky innocent vibe to them