Sexpats

If you are a sexpat and come to Taiwan, you probably missed your flight. This women is delusional?

1 Like

The funny thing is in my 30s it definitely would be very easy to get laid in home country if I wanted to. Women get less picky at that age and of course my homeland became way more relaxed than Taiwan over the years. It sounds bad for me lol . I donā€™t think Taiwan is any easier at all for guys. And in fact there would be way more choice of partners, and looks and and backgrounds in many countries. Taiwan ainā€™t no horndog paradise . I mean if you like the big boobies or women above a certain height or blondesā€¦
And in Taiwan thereā€™s all the pressure for getting married and they want you to pay for stuff.
Iā€™ve had plenty of western guys tell me over the years they simply arenā€™t interested in Asian gals.

Hiccup.

1 Like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YYyk-pKR9b0

wow, Daddyā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

whoops, that was supposed to be a PM. mods can you help me out

2 Likes

How to spot a sexpat !

https://img2.thejournal.ie/inline/1386221/original/?width=469&version=1386221

1 Like

Ok Iā€™m going to be chivalrous and stand up for the Taiwanese bitches. In contrast to the many coddled namby-pamby mammaā€™s boy men you find here, I find that Taiwanese women (and Chinese women in general) tend to be pretty tough. ē½šč·Ŗ for boyfriends/husbands isnā€™t an urban myth. Itā€™s an admirable quality, but any poor liddle naive sexpat coming to Taiwan under the misapprehension that the women here are submissive (failing to see the Genghis Khan behind the Hello Kitty) is liable to have his ass served to him on plate.

One anecdote: So this Taiwanese chick wanted to try some foreign sausage (they really use this term: as a foreign man I feel so objectified). She hooked up with a nice young Westerner, * but after examining his sausage found it disappointingly small. And so she sent him home.

And now it gets bad. The next day she thinks to herself, you know what, perhaps I didnā€™t give his sausage a chance? Perhaps I wasnā€™t seeing it at full size? And so she calls the guy and they hook up again. She inspects his sausage more thoroughly this time, allowing if to attain ā€œfull sizeā€. Nah, still too small. Sends him away once again, this time definitively.

• NOT me. NOT me. I heard this from the horseā€™s mouth la. ę­¤åœ°ę— é“¶äø‰ē™¾äø¤ ļ¼šļ¼‰

So sexpats play at their own peril here

There are few sexpats in Taiwan, but nothing close to Philippines or Thailand

To be honest, a lot of you are just how Lili described it. Must be hard for a typical western girl to get a boyfriend in Taiwan. Locals are kinda mummy boys and overworked at job. Foreigners do not put in work, cause getting local gf is super easy. Not many ABC or progressive locals neither.

Is easier to get a fast sex in Asia, but just like Brianjones mentionig dating locals come with a lot of bullshit. Anyone getting seriously/married in Taiwan understand this. Marrying an asian girls can be a down step for decent western guy. Really you want interesting dating option? In Europe i find all kind of girls. Different race, tall one too, with boobs. Blond girls. Very smart and independent. In Taiwan good luck with odds finding nice tall blond girl. You want marry your dentist ? I know a guy who did it actually. He had to put down 10 mio twd. Another drinking buddy was giving 60k twd monthly to his old father - in law, for face purpose. In front of whole family. Making fun and use western as white monkey. While working in Taiwan for less money what he earned in states.

We do not have to take this bullshit in Europe.

To be fair here, I met many hard working western, who stay in Taiwan simple cause of their local wife. I met mostly spoiled taiwanese wifes in Europe. Many of them jobless for years. More boring than definition of boring. Trying have social interaction with them was pain in ass. Easier to talk to wall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTqS1C_NcIE

I wouldnā€™t do any of this BS lol. I think maybe they got to grow a pair and put their foot down and shut anything like this down right away.

But Iā€™ve never heard of anything like this. None of my family is this old school traditional and close minded. One of my uncle is white and my cousin is half white. No issues and the uncle lives as he pleases. Is this maybe more of a down south thing or something thatā€™s more prevalent from families that are from like a farm village mentality?

1 Like

Fool me once
https://youtu.be/eKgPY1adc0A

1 Like

You know how I roll

1 Like

They were both coming from money, so obv they believed is a investment. Dutch guy family was full of dentists and they have their own dentist clinic. So she joined business. And apartment is theirs, wife family only collecting rent. Is like security if marriage goes down.

And for another, american fella, wife is only daughter and old guy owning huge apartment in Hsinchu. He was paying for over 5 years and old guy was close to 90. You better pay or apartment goes to my nephew, who is willing to give monthly envelopes too. I told him is actually really good deal long term and should be more positive about it hehehehe

I mean this is total normal for Taiwan

So a guy can be a sexpat if heā€™s got game :thinking:

Sexpats

Or maybe because of bad personal experiences

Reminds me, one of a conversation one of my friends had when she met someone here for the first time:
ā€œ(pointing at another foreigner) Whereā€™s he from?ā€
ā€œAmericaā€.
ā€œOh, I donā€™t like Americans.ā€
ā€œā€¦butā€¦ Iā€™m American!ā€
ā€œOh I mean I donā€™t like white Americans. I used to have an American boyfriend.ā€

1 Like

I thought youā€™re Canadian?

Why do you think that

Didnā€™t you say youā€™re Canadian?

Isnā€™t he an Ozzie?

Whatā€™s a 90 year old doing with all that money every month? Drugs and prostitutes?

Have they demolished the Combat Zone yet?

yes, we know. measuring pollution levels in Taichung with a wet finger pointed in the direction of the wind.
:+1: