Sexpats

Where did I say this? I don’t think I lumped these two together at any point, you did.

But the bye bye still stands.

People lying to get sex. What a schocker! This happens literally everywhere in the world all day long. Nothing to do with sexpats.

2 Likes

Yes, yes. I only deride it when sexpats do it because they are playing on easy mode.

And the girls…they want to believe…

I don’t think it’s as one sided as you believe with girls being so helpless.

I have one girl that comes to mind that I took out once and had sex with once. She was completely nuts. Seems completely normal but super manipulative and controlling. She either dates two types of guys, guys who she perfectly know is a asshole or guys that are kind of “losers” that she can control. Completely neurotic and cries on our first date because I made a joke about her teasing her. I see her post online about how there’s no good guys and how all of them are cheaters and how she believes in real love in some lame love quote. Insane. You can’t complain about the guys you constantly pick and are an awful partner yourself.

Plus, girls have definitely used me for sex after they broke off with their BFs for revenge (fucked up shit women do) and used me for money and nice meals lol.

1 Like

I don’t believe they are. There’s lady schemers out there, too, who take advantage of dudes. But the sexpats usually target dum dums and other such easy pickings.

Didn’t read the whole thread, about half of it. But unfortunately sexpat is a thing also Amon the young guys. I was caught up in a terrible conversation abroad (with people who lived here at the time) and there hot topic was even about the great different genitalia of Taiwan women and how they everyone was encouraged to sweep as many as they could in the 4 years of uni and many of their friends would choose Taiwan to try the fruit too. Even make studies decision because of that. They don’t want to marry the locals or similar, just want to get as many as they can in the timeframe they stay. Usually between 2-5yrs. This is not sex the typical tourist who goes to Thai land for a few months only or to Central America to get the children abused.

Many professionals also think the same and I had the displeasure of confirming that with many of them.

I sure do NOT generalize as there are normal foreign guys here who just date normally and even marry etc. But the number of foreign (western) men who think like that is much more than you guys might imagine.

It is not limited to white people though, plent of black guys do it too. I would say the mentality among the foreign black community has an even higher percentage than the white foreigners. That, however, does not mean the number of white guys doing so is small.

I got a chance to talk to women who passed those guys too (and got played), and I would say around 80% accepts because they think they will get the guy to ‘take me to America’ (as said by someone ‘even if they are from Sweden or Nigeria). 20% did it just for the fun because they got nothing else to do.

I don’t know if it is because they are naive or not, but the Taiwanese women are certainly seen as an easy target among this type of foreigner here. Might be because it is harder to do so in Korea or in other countries where first they want to see you have a fat bank account. Here it is more like, he is white this is my here go America chance. He is black here is my here I go America. Or maybe I can whiten up the next generation. A poor foreigner here gets it much easier than in other countries that are not as poor as Thailand, Philippines etc.

1 Like

Easy mode? Are you saying Taiwanese women are easy lol. Trust me, the real quality attractive ones are not easy. If you’re picking up a bunch of 5s, yeah maybe easy. A lot of the girls I’ve met won’t even talk to you if you don’t check off the long list of things they want. Anyone can go to any country and get a bunch of unattractive girls in that country.

No. We have been over this. I’m saying they go out of their way to pick stupid and/or willing ones.

What I think people are objecting to is this picture you’re painting of unscrupulous foreigners taking advantage of naive local women. I don’t think this is really a thing. It’s the exception rather than the rule.

1 Like

cf: ets

Have you never been with a group of guys? This could be said of anyone. This is 90% of guys who go to college. They want to fuck and not settle down during that time. It’s not really weird or unpleasant. Men want sex, and often with many partners.

1 Like

and there it is, taiwanese losers = more power to them. western losers = go to pay for a hooker and stop being a “sex pat”. as i said, your logic is all over the place.

Actually, at no point did I say it was the rule. I pointed out that a small number of people who engage in sexpat behavior exist here, and that I have met them. And then everybody took that to mean I hate white men, which I do not. And then there was a big discussion about what makes a sexpat, and something something men’s sexual needs, and I’m gettin hungry!

All this for daring to mention that such a thing occurs at all…

Yeah! Why can’t you guys just get some game and be super charming. So easy. Just don’t be a creep “meaning unattractive and socially awkward”

1 Like

You are right, that could be said of any group of guys. But I am talking about when discussing the advantages of Taiwan both with students and responsible professionals abroad and in Taiwan.

Of course I had many conversations in my many years on the island where this topic didn’t come up. But it did come up more times than I would have liked and many of those times from people who would not fall into the pool of university bachelor party monster type.

I think you’ve misunderstood me. I don’t think having the chops to get laid in your country of origin, where the girls know how men typically behave and what to expect from you, is the same as going somewhere where girls might not know what’s coming to them, or who want them to take them away to America land, and so on.

lol what? not my experience at all. again, applys to other asian countrys, not really taiwan.

2 Likes

Guys like to brag and say things like that. A good majority of them probably aren’t getting laid like that and want to seem macho in front of other guys. Locker room talk.

1 Like

Really? Surely I can’t be the only one. :idunno:

1 Like

I simply can’t say such things in good faith cuz I like my dad.