Sexual compatability

[quote=“kellohitty”]I agree with Bodo. Most Women can’t just turn it on and off like a lightbulb. You want sex: Sure, just flip the switch. Men are more like that. Add in a blow job and they’re as happy as larks.
It takes time to turn a woman on. I find, you can’t go wrong starting off with a massage to help relax her and it’s also a good way to just run your hands all over her naked body.
The problem is, a lot of the time, time. You need a certain amount of time in order to do this and you don’t always have it.
I hope that helps.[/quote]

True. For the most part. But on the odd occassion women have been known to jump you whilst still wiping the sleep out of your eyes. Bless them… :smiley:

:bravo: :notworthy: :bravo: Good post Loretta! The situation as you frame it reminds me of a relationship I had, and gave up. First it was she had to focus on medical school and studying. But once school was over, it was her residency. She needed to focus, she was on-call, she was tired . . . and on and on it went. I don’t know if she had much insight into her approach to life, but the relationship, the nookie, the fun, it was all second priority to the career, to being a great whatever (student or doctor), being conscientious, being good, perfect, etc. THAT was the number one priority. And, it sucked for me. After 3 years of taking a back seat, I finally realized that I would NEVER be the top priority in her life, I would NEVER get my chance to shine in the sun. So belatedly, I kicked her to the curb. Wish I had done it sooner too. While there is more to life than nookie and stuff - that “stuff” is the spice of life for me - and if it’s absent, why should I put up with all the other bullshit one must deal with when in a “relationship?” My situation, and perhaps the OP’s, was one of differing priorities. For me, I work to LIVE - I don’t LIVE to work.

Bismark,
Morning nookie is the BEST!!! :smiley:

Bodo

It’s the only way to start the day. In fact, I would go so far as to say that if you make a decision that it’s far more important to wake up to some leisurely loving than it is to dash off somewhere ‘important’ then your life will be a whole lot better.

I doubt you’ll ever convince a Taiwaneser of that, and at best you’ll get some hurried huffing and puffing to the accompaniment of her alarm clock. Then it’s a stressful chore rather than the start of another wonderful day. Best of luck.

Since I’ve been in Taiwan my gfs have been mostly English teachers from overseas. Nobody ever left home until after the rush hour was over, and everyone left home smiling.

[quote=“Bodo”]:bravo: :notworthy: :bravo: Good post Loretta! The situation as you frame it reminds me of a relationship I had, and gave up. First it was she had to focus on medical school and studying. But once school was over, it was her residency. She needed to focus, she was on-call, she was tired . . . and on and on it went. I don’t know if she had much insight into her approach to life, but the relationship, the nookie, the fun, it was all second priority to the career, to being a great whatever (student or doctor), being conscientious, being good, perfect, etc. THAT was the number one priority. And, it sucked for me. After 3 years of taking a back seat, I finally realized that I would NEVER be the top priority in her life, I would NEVER get my chance to shine in the sun. So belatedly, I kicked her to the curb. Wish I had done it sooner too. While there is more to life than nookie and stuff - that “stuff” is the spice of life for me - and if it’s absent, why should I put up with all the other bullshit one must deal with when in a “relationship?” My situation, and perhaps the OP’s, was one of differing priorities. For me, I work to LIVE - I don’t LIVE to work.

Bismark,
Morning nookie is the BEST!!! :smiley:

Bodo[/quote]
:bravo: Agreed on everything. Well… except for, you know… But, other than that… Yeah!

It’s the only way to start the day. In fact, I would go so far as to say that if you make a decision that it’s far more important to wake up to some leisurely loving than it is to dash off somewhere ‘important’ then your life will be a whole lot better.

I doubt you’ll ever convince a Taiwaneser of that, and at best you’ll get some hurried huffing and puffing to the accompaniment of her alarm clock. Then it’s a stressful chore rather than the start of another wonderful day. Best of luck.[/quote]
Another lovely post.

It’s not fair, you know! Why do Loretta and Bodo have to be lesbians? :frowning:

Or, does it mean I should switch teams? :astonished:

And one can tell, too. Your English has improved so much over the years, girl!

I doubt you’ll ever convince a Taiwaneser of that, and at best you’ll get some hurried huffing and puffing to the accompaniment of her alarm clock. Then it’s a stressful chore rather than the start of another wonderful day. Best of luck.

Since I’ve been in Taiwan my gfs have been mostly English teachers from overseas. Nobody ever left home until after the rush hour was over, and everyone left home smiling.[/quote]

Well, lots and lots of things would be nice if we could all maintain the same lifetstyle well into our 30’s as we had in college.
I mean, when I was a kid I rode a pony, but we’re all old now.

Since I’ve been in Taiwan my gfs have been mostly English teachers from overseas. Nobody ever left home until after the rush hour was over, and everyone left home smiling.[/quote]

Well, lots and lots of things would be nice if we could all maintain the same lifetstyle well into our 30’s as we had in college.
I mean, when I was a kid I rode a pony, but we’re all old now.[/quote]
Loretta’s the same age as you, chief. If she can maintain this lifestyle, so can you. No excuses!

I mean, when I was a kid I rode a pony, but we’re all old now.[/quote]
Loretta’s the same age as you, chief. If she can maintain this lifestyle, so can you. No excuses![/quote]

My point has nothing to do with age, knock off the bullshit jejune act…
Please take a moment also to point out how many spouses and children Loretta is providing for and caring for and trying to spend time with?
It’s bloody arrogant, childish, and ill-mannered to talk like, if you don’t have the luxury of ripping off one or two before languidly rolling out of the sack at 10 am for latte en boule avec madeleines, you’re either a loveless egoist or too stupid to know how to live.
Duh, yeah, maybe me and the Mrs. would enjoy having a good old shag this morning, damn, jeez, why didn’t I think of that???
Grow the fuck up.
My poor dear wife is already dragging it half the time, pulling a maximum of 6 hours a night taking care of me and our daughter, I know, I’ll set the alarm for fucking 4 instead of 5 and deprive her of another hour’s sleep, so’s, you know, I can get my fucking ashes hauled.
Most people in the world have responsibilities to others that preclude being able to engage in this sort of thing.
That doesn’t mean they wouldn’t like to.
And it doesn’t mean that their appreciation of life or their desire to please and care for their mate is somehow devalued compared to yours.

[quote=“the chief”]My point has nothing to do with age, knock off the bullshit jejune act…
Please take a moment also to point out how many spouses and children Loretta is providing for and caring for and trying to spend time with?
It’s bloody arrogant, childish, and ill-mannered to talk like, if you don’t have the luxury of ripping off one or two before languidly rolling out of the sack at 10 am for latte en boule avec madeleines, you’re either a loveless egoist or too stupid to know how to live.
Duh, yeah, maybe me and the Mrs. would enjoy having a good old shag this morning, damn, jeez, why didn’t I think of that???
Grow the fuck up.
My poor dear wife is already dragging it half the time, pulling a maximum of 6 hours a night taking care of me and our daughter, I know, I’ll set the alarm for fucking 4 instead of 5 and deprive her of another hour’s sleep, so’s, you know, I can get my fucking ashes hauled.
Most people in the world have responsibilities to others that preclude being able to engage in this sort of thing.
That doesn’t mean they wouldn’t like to.
And it doesn’t mean that their appreciation of life or their desire to please and care for their mate is somehow devalued compared to yours.[/quote]

Woah! Having a bad day, chief?

You’re right, I choose not to have kids and work my arse off in this insane world. The OP has that choice too and it’s not ill-mannered to remind him. You may not like to be reminded of the alternatives to the life that you’ve chosen, but I’m not responsible for the way you choose to live and I’m entitled to question the sense of the way that most people live.

This is the fucking 21st century, not the middle ages and the whole point of ‘progress’ is that life is supposed to get easier. We have machines that can do most things for us, a greatly increased ability to create wealth, a world full of opportunities. Why the hell is it still considered necessary to work yourself to death in order to live? If you don’t have time for loving, as a privileged member of a wealthy society, then what hope is there for the human race? Surely we, as the most advanced being on the planet, can aspire to work out a better way to live than the ants?

It’s up to you. Accept that hard work and strained relationships are inevitable, or choose to find some alternative. But don’t talk to me like that just because I look around me and see very little worth emulating in the way other people live.

You, like the OPs girlfriend, have apparently bought into the rat race. It’s not arrogant, nor is it childish, to want more out of life than a fucking mortgage and sleep-deprivation. It’s a choice, if you can be bothered to think about it, and it’s not ill-mannered to remnid people that they have the freedom to make a choice before they commit to the path that you’ve chosen.

I do hope that next time I see you you won’t be singing that old Lynyrd Skynyrd song you seem to like so much. You’ve grown the fuck up, so leave the good times to those of us that want to enjoy them. I don’t respond well to hearing that kind of language from people who sing about freedom.

In this case, I

Lovely post, KH :slight_smile:

Chief,
I respect the choice you’ve made in life: to have a wife and child, and to take care of them. It’s not easy, but as KH pointed out, there are trade-offs associated with it. I love children. I always thought I’d be a mother. Didn’t work out that way. First of all, I didn’t have any sperm donors around when I was in my early 30’s (and fertile), and secondly I didn’t want to adopt a child and be a single parent. I felt it would be too hard for me and the child. So, I chose not to become a parent. That was a difficult “choice” for me. I kind of feel like it was a case of circumstances beyond my control, actually. Now I try to be a great Aunt to my nieces and nephews.

So, instead of being bitter about the direction my life has taken me, I choose to enjoy things like morning nookie - because I can, I suppose. I wasn’t trying to make you feel like a loser because you don’t or can’t do the same. I have a responsible job practicing medicine, and I work hard at it - so, I’m not some irresponsible childish adult who behaves as if I’m still in college. However, there are pleasures from the good ole college days that I have the liberty to pursue . . .

This is a rambling post, sorry guys . . . I think KelloHitty actually articulated my thinking better than I have myself. Nice posts KH and Tash.

And, is Loretta REALLY a girl?
Yes?
Then, hey baby! :wink: :laughing:

Bodo

[quote=“Bodo”]
And, is Loretta REALLY a girl?
Yes?
Then, hey baby! :wink: :laughing: [/quote]
Ai-Yo! Sorry to mislead you, Bodo. :blush:

Although he likes to play around with his online identity, he’s really one of those really manly men. You know, the kind that if you were in a room with a hundred other men you would feel the vibe coming from him from across the room. And you’d know, you know? That kind.

So, no, sorry, he’s no more a girl than 914 is :wink:

But he does have pretty hair. Prettier than some girls even :slight_smile:

[quote=“Bodo”]And, is Loretta REALLY a girl?
Yes?
Then, hey baby! :wink: :laughing:

Bodo[/quote]

Don’t listen to Tash. She’s just trying to keep me for herself, and prevent me from getting into the women’s forum.

Here’s a funny thing though. Someone came up to me at Alleycat’s tonight and said “Are you Loretta? I recognise you form your avatar picture.”

She does have lovely hair. It’s her hair that gets me into trouble. Naughty girl. :wink: