Sexual Puritanism in Politically Correct Canada

Honorable Cow is welcome to choose 伊 or 渠 without fearing contempt of court. :bowing:

This is why I do my very best to stay clear of the criminal justice system.

I speak of the civil and administrative justice systems, but mutatis mutandis I suppose (or rather 準用). :slight_smile:

You can get reamed in any justice system, with “ream” taking on different shades of meaning, of course.

What a waste of taxpayer dollars. These HRCs as worthless as tits on a bull: http://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/vancouver-swing-dancer-banned-from-club-after-mansplaining

Woah! @Dr_Milker, would you care to enlighten Monsieur Dawg about bovine anatomy?

I’ll grant him the poetic license. No skin off my udder.

1 Like

There is an udder thread for that :popcorn:

1 Like

Sexual non-Puritanism gaming the system in Canada.

Alberta man legally changes sex for cheaper car insurance: ‘I didn’t feel like getting screwed over any more’

‘I am now a woman … I now pay $1100 less for auto-insurance. I won. The end,’ wrote the unidentified man in a Reddit post An Alberta man has legally changed his gender purely to benefit from the lower car insurance rates offered to women. “I didn’t feel like getting screwed over any more,” the man, identified only as “David,” told CBC this week. For more than three years, Alberta has been among several provinces in which residents can legally change the sex on their birth certificates without providing evidence of genital surgery.

It’s newsworthy, but I don’t understand who’s supposed to be the “sexual puritan” in this story.

The insurers are gender puritans.