Sexy and/or Romantic Music

Recently, I accidentally streamed this song that I didn’t even know, and turned into a very sexy romantic situation.

Tried it again a couple times more with 2 others, same result. One minute chatting, song comes on, next minute like well, romantic… None of them know this artist or song or style, like me, never had a fan experience or listened to him or his style.

I’ve even thrown the song on in random situations, and seems people quite get into it, hormone-like.

Is it the guy, the artist, or song or what?

4 Likes

I just played while taking a poop and guess what? Romance! :howyoudoin:

5 Likes

Sounds like a break up losing a best friend…

Funny thing. Well, very dark seductive (I guess) voice.

In the name of science, would you please be so kind and do a control group of dates streaming this slightly more straightforward song? Thank you, and looking forward to the results. Thank you for your service to society.

2 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

Haven’t heard Peaches in ages…love her!

1 Like

References to Spanish fly and burritos —this song has it all.

Ok. Seriously, this time. Actually this whole album.

Many years ago when I was sharing a house with a few others, one of the guys picked up a woman and left the bar early. When we got home a few hours later, his car was there and his door was closed.
"Did he get laid?’
One of the guys said “Look on the turntable- if it’s Van Morrison or Boz Scaggs he got laid.”| It was Van the Man. and he did. Probably still work if she was over 50.

2 Likes

That might be the coolest thing I’ve ever seen…

1 Like

The Peaches Fuck The Pain Away scene in the strip club from Lost in Translation is SO good.

Some people don’t look Bill Murray. I don’t get that.

Some people don’t like Scarlet Johanssen either. That I REALLY don’t get.

1 Like

Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 10.24.41

2 Likes

When entering new territory

If she admitted to liking Boz Scaggs, I’d kick her out of bed…

1 Like
1 Like

Two words…One name…Barry White

I prefer the Patton soundtrack or 2LiveCrew. A burrito, an espresso and Patton…she’ll be in the mood.

Hum. Yeah. Right on.