Sharks with frickin' laser beams atached to their heads

I just wish I could make sharks with frickin’ laser beams attached to their heads.

Busy day at work, eh?

You can just stick the laser beams on with electrical tape. They won’t fall off. Hammerhead sharks are best, for obvious reasons.

You can just stick the laser beams on with electrical tape. They won’t fall off. Hammerhead sharks are best, for obvious reasons.[/quote]

Yeah, I once made a hammerhead with indicators on it. That was cool (and extremely practical, that shark never had an accident afterwards). Couldn’t get the laserbeam to stay on his stupid middle bit though. And yeah, I used electrical tape.

You can just stick the laser beams on with electrical tape. They won’t fall off. Hammerhead sharks are best, for obvious reasons.[/quote]

Yeah, I once made a hammerhead with indicators on it. That was cool (and extremely practical, that shark never had an accident afterwards). Couldn’t get the laserbeam to stay on his stupid middle bit though. And yeah, I used electrical tape.[/quote]

Cross the tape over, like if you’re making a cross out of old bits of timber you find in the field round the back to hang your sister on before your gran gets back from work.

Yeah, I once made a hammerhead with indicators on it. That was cool (and extremely practical, that shark never had an accident afterwards). Couldn’t get the laserbeam to stay on his stupid middle bit though. And yeah, I used electrical tape.[/quote]

Cross the tape over, like if you’re making a cross out of old bits of timber you find in the field round the back to hang your sister on before your gran gets back from work.[/quote]

Right, I’ll try that as soon as Harold comes back. Thanks.

[quote=“irishstu”]

Right, I’ll try that as soon as Harold comes back. Thanks.[/quote]

Harold the Hammerhead!

That’s like being called ‘Percy the Person’!

[quote=“Buttercup”][quote=“irishstu”]

Right, I’ll try that as soon as Harold comes back. Thanks.[/quote]

Harold the Hammerhead![/quote]

Yesssss… and?

Just funny, that’s all. Does he have a brother called ‘Henry’?

So what if he does? I suppose you think his sister, Heather, has a funny name too. Poor little dotes. You know you won’t be laughing at them when I get these laserbeams attached and they melt your brain!

So what if he does? I suppose you think his sister, Heather, has a funny name too. Poor little dotes. You know you won’t be laughing at them when I get these laserbeams attached and they melt your brain![/quote]

I will be laughing cos they will be wearing oxygen tanks and driving around XinYi in motorised shopping trolleys.

Already melted.

So what if he does? I suppose you think his sister, Heather, has a funny name too. Poor little dotes. You know you won’t be laughing at them when I get these laserbeams attached and they melt your brain![/quote]

I will be laughing cos they will be wearing oxygen tanks and driving around Xinyi in motorised shopping trolleys.

Already melted.[/quote]

Have you been bugging my phone?

This exchange would be much better suited to the Dr CS Lin thread.

No, because stu could be successful.

I’m saying nothing, apart from that you KNOW, deep down, the Wellcome trolleys are a false economy.

Thanks guys. I was enjoying this thread and the helpful, interesting ideas people were putting forward.

Pity it had to go down the drain really. Maybe I should try and make some kind of ‘drivel remover’ for forumosa?

Ha! It works!!!

I am now a robocybercop on forumosa! Irishstu for spouting nonsense. Take that!!! Kapow!!!

You could just ban that joker Buttercup…

I still wish I could make sharks with fricken’ laserbeams on their heads.

And you smell.

Smelly.

You blew your top secret plan anyway. Everyone will know it was you.

Shame it didn’t get moved to Fun & Games. I thought it was fun. I’m sure Buttercup and several others did too.

Oh well, I guess we can all just have fun reading that political shite that stays forever.

EDIT: It’s now in Fun & Games! Thanks, mod. :slight_smile: