Shayne Lazarowich - November shows in Taiwan

Just got a newsletter from shayne lazarowich , with the dates and locations of his Taiwan tour in November.

I saw Shayne and the The Black Lung Inner City Choir, in The Lighthouse Pub (Kaohsiung) about 2 years ago, and it was the best music ever, no covers!

For those who are interested here is a copy of the email:

[quote]Hey all,

Hope you’re all well folks. I’ll be making my way back to Taiwan next week for a one-month tour of your lovely island. I look forward to seeing everyone. Here are the shows I have set up so far.

Shows across the island will feature some great artists, such as The Dana Wylie Band, Pat Reid and Nick Fothergill of The Black Lung Inner City Choir, Tyler Dakin & The Long Naked Bottles, The Soilers, and more. The tour dates and info are also posted at myspace.com/shaynelazarowich

Or look me up (Shayne Lazarowich) on Facebook, if that is more your style. There’s also a Facebook group, called “Shayne Lazarowich Live”, that you can join if you like. See ya on Formosa. Peace,

Shayne[/quote]

[quote]31 Oct 2008 The Black Dog Pub - Kaohsiung

01 Nov 2008 The Beaver Dam - Pingtung

14 Nov 2008 The Armory - Tainan

15 Nov 2008 89K - Taichung

16 Nov 2008 Retro - Taichung

20 Nov 2008 Sappho - Taipei

21 Nov 2008 VU Livehouse - Taipei

22 Nov 2008 Bliss - Taipei

[/quote]

I could not find an address here for VU livehouse, so Shayne emailed me the following:

VU LIVEHOUSE
B1, No77, Sec 2, Wuchang St, Taipei (behind Eslite)
西門町誠品武昌店: 台北市武昌街二段77