Shelter Dogs Needing Good Homes ASAP

Dogs On Death Row :frowning:

Please take a look at some of these beautiful dogs. Most of the dogs that we rescue are not bad dogs; they just had bad owners. Most are incredibly well-behaved and affectionate. Go meet them and see for yourselves. There are some great purebreds as well as some wonderful mutts/mongrels/originals.

Please, do not buy a dog from a pet shop or breeder; there is already a surplus of fantastic animals available for adoption just waiting for you to come and meet them. :wink:

Sean, that link goes to a Chinese-language bulletin board. I don’t see any pics.

Apologies - each thread is a dog’s profile; just click on one and see. :wink:

I’ve adopted a stray a couple of months ago. Now she is my best pal; I can’t imagine life without her.

At first I was unsure if it would be such a great idea to keep a dog in an apartment. So I decided to foster one to see if it’ll work out. And yes, I had to make a few adjustments…but it is worth it so many times over.

I have a tendency to feel blue. One day, as I was walking my little furball, it struck me: I felt happier than I had for a very long time. So come on, forumosans, give it a thought…even if you absolutely can’t adopt an animal…just fostering it for some time alone will bring about quite a few benefits. Once the dog is out in public, somebody might fall in love with it.
Pleeeeeze… :slight_smile:

SO true! Instant stress relief.

SO true! Instant stress relief.[/quote]
Ah well, what can I say? We aim to please. Personally, when I feel the need for a little stress relief, I prefer … CAGEFIGHTING!

Check it out. That’s pure FEAR in that poor schlub’s eyes, right before I OWNED his ass!.

:astonished: What?! First Gustav now Baloo?! Now we have TWO talking dogs on this forum? :noway:
No, wait, with Stray Dog, that’s THREE… I think there’s something seriously wrong with their owners if they’re letting them use computers!

[quote=“tash”]:eek: What?! First Gustav now Baloo?! Now we have TWO talking dogs on this forum? :noway:
No, wait, with Stray Dog, that’s THREE… I think there’s something seriously wrong with their owners if they’re letting them use computers![/quote]

So says tash ‘the street dog chaser’ (or so it says under your name).

[quote=“Stray Dog”][quote=“tash”]:eek: What?! First Gustav now Baloo?! Now we have TWO talking dogs on this forum? :noway:
No, wait, with Stray Dog, that’s THREE… I think there’s something seriously wrong with their owners if they’re letting them use computers![/quote]

So says tash ‘the street dog chaser’ (or so it says under your name).[/quote]
:laughing: I didn’t even see that!
I take it all back now :blush: Carry on, you dogs!

[quote=“tash”][quote=“Stray Dog”][quote=“tash”]:eek: What?! First Gustav now Baloo?! Now we have TWO talking dogs on this forum? :noway:

I take it all back now :blush: Carry on, you dogs![/quote]
Thanks you tash. You’ve just earned yourself a good unfettered leg-humping. :howyoudoin: :lick: :bouncy:

But seriously, not all dogs are so lucky as to be able to have the opportunity to attempt carnal knowledge of beautiful European ladies, so please, if you can find a way, consider helping one of these animals. You’ll be glad you did.

[quote=“Baloo”][quote=“tash”][quote=“Stray Dog”][quote=“tash”]:eek: What?! First Gustav now Baloo?! Now we have TWO talking dogs on this forum? :noway:

Thanks you tash. You’ve just earned yourself a good unfettered leg-humping. :howyoudoin: :lick: :bouncy:

But seriously, not all dogs are so lucky as to be able to have the opportunity to attempt carnal knowledge of beautiful European ladies, so please, if you can find a way, consider helping one of these animals. You’ll be glad you did.[/quote]
Goddammit dog! Cut it out. Honestly, people would think you’d never SEEN a woman before. :unamused:

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“Baloo”][quote=“tash”][quote=“Stray Dog”][quote=“tash”]:eek: What?! First Gustav now Baloo?! Now we have TWO talking dogs on this forum? :noway:

But seriously, not all dogs are so lucky as to be able to have the opportunity to attempt carnal knowledge of beautiful European ladies, so please, if you can find a way, consider helping one of these animals. You’ll be glad you did.[/quote]
Goddammit dog! Cut it out. Honestly, people would think you’d never SEEN a woman before. :unamused:[/quote]
Which surprises me, as he has a fine human female specimen at home… hmmm… Maybe he just spends too much time around his male owner and mimics his behavior?