She's drunk

Would you trust your man alone with another women who doesn’t know you while he was drunk and 1000’s of km away with the prospect of knowing that he might never return?

I don’t know but even I would have trouble trusting my woman (drunk) if I were in another country for an extended period of time simply because foreigners are suppose to disappear. Ladies over here aways seem to have a ‘friend’ on the back burner. Add into the mix that not all relationships are golden (ups and downs for everyone) and you may find your man/woman cryin’ on someone else’s shoulder or worse…

Monkeys…all of us…

OOOOO OOO AH AH AH!

[quote=“ac_dropout”][quote=“alekk”]yep, I’m just separated geographically from her, and she’s still my girlfriend … but the thing that drives me crazy is that when I talked to her today, she said she had forgot everything … yesterday I cudn’t stop to imagine these guys around my drunk girl while I was so far away …
yep, maybe I should get drunk tonight and forget that … and find an easy drunk girl in one of these Taipei’s bars …[/quote]

Advise on long distance relationships. Just have a set time to make your calls every week. Tell her how much you care and how much you miss her. Convince her to have phone sex.

Then the rest of the week chase anything wearing a skirt.

Wash, Rinse, repeat.[/quote]

Plus, you might want to let her know how busy you are making truck loads of money (responsibilities and direction - a real man banks his duckets, YO) and how much you’re thinking of her and your future together (house, beemer, home country and the life you’ll have there with 2 kids) may keep her tied up a little longer. (Tied up…pwahaha…umm…ya)

Actually, yeah.
But he never said she was alone with any man.

[quote=“SuchAFob”][quote=“M0NSTER”]
Would you trust your man alone with another women who doesn’t know you while he was drunk and 1000’s of km away with the prospect of knowing that he might never return?
[/quote]

Actually, yeah.
But he never said she was alone with any man.[/quote]

Ya got me there. He did say: “with a friend”

Hmmmm…also what is mystifying is that she suffers from C.S.R. the next day. :saywhat:

That implies rather heavy consumption or :liar:

Don’t worry, OP. Most men are a bit like me – when we pork these long-distance relationship women, it’s purely for the sex. We’ve no intention of sticking around her for very long. We’ll be long gone before you get back with her.
No worries!

The one giving a blow job to the bartender. Somehow she didn’t show up in the drawing.

Well she has a god damn dish washer in the 1950’s I would be happy too. Its 2007 and I don’t have a dish washer. Wait thats what the women are for… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Where’d you get that picture of the young Sandman, GBH?

[quote=“ac_dropout”] Advise on long distance relationships. Just have a set time to make your calls every week. Tell her how much you care and how much you miss her. Convince her to have phone sex.

My gf and I tried that but she ended up getting hospitalized. :idunno:

But at least my wife didn’t find out. :smiley:

[quote=“alekk”]yep, I’m just separated geographically from her, and she’s still my girlfriend … but the thing that drives me crazy is that when I talked to her today, she said she had forgot everything … yesterday I cudn’t stop to imagine these guys around my drunk girl while I was so far away …
yep, maybe I should get drunk tonight and forget that … and find an easy drunk girl in one of these Taipei’s bars …[/quote]
Dude, long distance relationships need faith to work. Either you trust her or you don’t.

Going out and banging some gal because your GF far away got drunk is sophomoric, not to mention passive aggressive.

Maybe you’re just looking for an excuse to free willy?

jdshrink

There is another major difference here, he may be able to handle his alcohol and she clearly can’t. I mean if you can’t even talk or remember, that’s a problem. I know it’s happened to the best of us , but how often is the question. She may not have the wrong intentions, but she is putting herself in a risky situation.

[quote=“Mother Theresa”][quote=“ac_dropout”] Advise on long distance relationships. Just have a set time to make your calls every week. Tell her how much you care and how much you miss her. Convince her to have phone sex.

My gf and I tried that but she ended up getting hospitalized. :idunno:

But at least my wife didn’t find out. :smiley:[/quote]
Is that thing on vibration mode at least?

I’m sure she can handle her licker … . . usually by the ears in my experience.

HG

I counted over five phone calls in the original post in this thread. Call me crazy but more than two calls to ANYONE without a response is usually considered stalking.

If she didn’t answer the first three calls it seems to me that she simply wasn’t interested in talking to you that night. Let it go. Go out. Have a beer. Hang with the guys. Flirt with the ladies and let her call you back when she feels like it.

Sheesh.

geezzzzz

have you ever heard of laisser faire? That is the number 1 rule for distant relationships… you are not there to check, she is not here to check, so what the heck… trust her, she will trust you… otherwise, remind yourself that if you screw around, she might also be doing that, so no point of accusing her of anything and start throwing stones…

So, the question everyone wants to make to you becomes:

“If you don’t trust her and spend time making movies in your head about her, why are you keen to maintain the relationship???”