Shimen to Kenting solo walk

Jesus, that looks like motor oil! Hope it keeps your engine running smoothly.

1 Like

106km so far. Woot woot

12 Likes

Stupid question… 106km in how many days?

Today Yilan was beautiful, all those rice crops are green.

Today was day #5. Yesterday was a brutal 29km

2 Likes

Amazing.

6 days. 127km
I’m taking tomorrow off to enjoy the rain.

3 Likes

Respect for trying to push through

1 Like

Edit: why isn’t this animating? The file size limitations are cramping my style

2 Likes

NO, sorry, you are not. You are allowed to make as many breaks as your wallet lets you, but you have to walk the whole thing, or I will protests and get angry until my face is red.

1 Like

I swear I could see the stalks waving for a second. Could be too much caffeine though.

Just click on it and you can see it moving

1 Like

The problem is that it “plays” only once, not in loop.

1 Like

I don’t live here. I’m a Texan. Things like this aren’t a normal occurrence for me.

I went to get a massage. A place recommended to me by the hotel laoban. The masseur was a white-eyed blind man. I told him I needed foot and legwork done so the chair massage wouldn’t do. He led me into a back room with a large bed, not a massage table. After I had lain down, he climbed in bed next to me! He did warn me, and it was a full-clothes massage, but weird nonetheless. It was professional, just a massage, but I was startled. :open_mouth:
This leaves me wondering where the line should be for me. When is it ‘when in Rome…,’ and when is it, ‘oh fuck, what have I gotten myself into?’

It’s always good to establish a safe word before things get under way. :grin:

That’s funny. But all joking aside, you need to be a bit careful. I’m glad this just ended up being a funny story, but I think you’re getting into some dangerous territory with situations like this one.

I don’t think it is dangerous.

Read the third letter (from “200 percent straight”):

I should probably add that this is not safe for work, or the Mormon temple for that matter:

Haven’t opened it yet, but can’t wait to get home and do it.