Shirts for people with long torso and broad shoulders

Not necessarily in Taiwan. Mostly looking online.

I’m a tall guy with a long torso, and just naturally broad shoulders. It becomes even broader since I workout. Most T shirts even XLs don’t even cover my stomach or just barely due to the long torso and shoulders making it ride up more.

Are there any sites for people like me? I’m also not fat so I hate the US XL/ XXL where it’s just baggy. Or the Asians XL where it’s skinny fit and you can see they did not design for my shoulders because it digs into my armpits and makes it hard to move my arms.

Can’t find many websites. Better if fashionable or at least not ugly. Just normal day wear, formal clothes I get custom made. In Malaysia I have to put my shirts in the dryer or it’ll smell moldy if I hang dry. Even the dryer if I don’t quickly dry 2 cycles in some cases on big loads it will smell moldy. since my landlord is a cheap ass buying the cheapest one for one of the most expensive new buildings, stupid logic.

Found some

Hope others can chime in with some sites for us taller folks.

Website has a few it lists

You have tall folks.

Then you have people like me.

Life aint fair.

The shirts are long enough…but my chest and back is too damn wide. At least I can return them with a sticker they gave me to slap on. I bought 1 size up and another 2 size up to see. Plus it’s cotton so it’ll probably shrink.

Sounds like you need something made from spandex.