Shocking Taiwanese T-shirts

“Eat Me” on a mid-20s fat Asian chick

And tonight waking into Watson’s I saw “Yes, they’re real n I know they’re fabulous.”
The chic must’ve had AA cups. Thought just popped into my head like OF COURSE THEY’RE REAL!! Who the hell would have fake boobs more appropriate on a 6 year old?!

[quote=“Lili”]“Eat Me” on a mid-20s fat Asian chick

And tonight waking into Watson’s I saw “Yes, they’re real n I know they’re fabulous.”
The chic must’ve had AA cups. Thought just popped into my head like OF COURSE THEY’RE REAL!! Who the hell would have fake boobs more appropriate on a 6 year old?![/quote]

You should have seen what she started with.

Saw one about two months ago. This girl about mid 20’s was wearing a shirt that said “I JUST WANNA FUCK”. By far the most hilarious shirt I’ve ever seen first hand in Taiwan.

[quote=“Lili”]“Eat Me” on a mid-20s fat Asian chick

The chic must’ve had AA cups. Thought just popped into my head like OF COURSE THEY’RE REAL!! Who the hell would have fake boobs more appropriate on a 6 year old?![/quote]
Doesn’t mean they’re not fabulous. :2cents:

Don’t we all?

Some t-shirts that I have found interesting lately read:

“I’m Good in Bed
I can sleep all day”

+
Orgasm
Donar

hilarious thread. can’t wait to add.

Gold makes vigorous love - subtle but, true.

COCK

Across a woman’s tank top. Or it could have been JOCK, LOCK, SOCK, etc since I couldn’t see the first letter. But it had my mind busy for a couple of minutes…

During which, of course, you had no choice but to stare at her chest :wink:

During which, of course, you had no choice but to stare at her chest :wink:[/quote]
I know I would’ve. :2cents:

During which, of course, you had no choice but to stare at her chest :wink:[/quote]
I know I would’ve. :2cents:[/quote]
Fleeting moment, my friends. Only just caught a side on glance… :stuck_out_tongue:

That said, I do very actively peruse the ladies’ chesticular areas when out and about, in the off chance I might have something meaningful to contribute to this deeep thread…

At the TWTC I saw a young hipster-looking local guy dressed all in black, with a black stocking cap and a black shirt that had the typical green Starbucks logo on it. But instead of staying Starbucks it just very plainly said:

“F((K YU”

It was a bit shocking and “in your face” first. Then I just had a little snicker about it.

20-something gal wearing this today:
[b]

YOU’VE
COMED

IN MY
HOUSE
TODAY!
[/b]

[quote=“circleback”]At the TWTC I saw a young hipster-looking local guy dressed all in black, with a black stocking cap and a black shirt that had the typical green Starbucks logo on it. But instead of staying Starbucks it just very plainly said:

“F((K YU”

It was a bit shocking and “in your face” first. Then I just had a little snicker about it.[/quote]

On this note, I just saw this as I got off the MRT -imagine it without the censorship, though:

FK the police
and all dabblers
and f
k you too.

:astonished:
White letters on a black T-shirt. Please note this was in front of the National Police Agency. :astonished:

I remember one of my first days at work at a school. The kindergarten teacher was wearing a shirt that said something like “FUCK YOU MONKEY” and had a picture of a monkey giving the finger. I was flabbergasted and asked the English speaking teachers about it, they talked mandarin to their friends for a moment and then while all laughing at me “so? it’s ok here”

Yeah, those dabblers… what a nuisance!

Saw a girl at the train station with this on the front of her shirt today:

[color=#000000]
Hand
Full
[/color]

All over the front of her T-shirt and her hand full titties. :lick:

[quote]Hand
Full

All over the front of her T-shirt and her hand full titties. [/quote]

:lick: :lick: :lick:

Shirt alert!

I saw a guy wearing a black shirt with a name in white letters over his heart. It looks like one of those work shirts that bears the person’s name.

The name: Belial.

Love make baby… fair enough. But why a picture of a hand grenade with those accompanying words?