Shocking Taiwanese T-shirts

Chinese girl with T-shirt with the Nike swoosh and written underneath:
"Just Do Me’

7 Likes

wow ! LOL

That is just so wrong in so many ways. I’d love to get one for myself though. Wonder if they’re available in cow sizes…

1 Like

That’s glorious. I just love how it took me a couple of seconds to figure out what I was looking at.

1 Like

This is the only thing I really wanna see written on shirts.

10 Likes

Kudos to the designer of that one. The underscore really sets it apart.

P_20190226_120640
Simple, yet effective.

Seen at the Carrefour in Pingzhen.

2 Likes

Don’t look at my Boobs!

At the bottom, that bold line and the word OFF completely ruins it. In this case, less would’ve been more.
Also, If it was in French.

99NT? What a steal.

I saw an old woman wearing a sweatshirt that said “Suck My” on it.

Try thinking of it as the top part gives a command, and the bottom part executes it. :idunno:

hey! That’s a public insult. I am going to sue anyone I see wearing that and make 10 billion dollars.

Cha Ching!

2 Likes

Worst one I’ve seen so far:

6 Likes

And she probably doesn’t know what she’s wearing! Or is it a he with long hair?

Was a she, if I recall correctly.

Local boutique shopping. Not committing to either side.
IMG_7435

2 Likes

Here’s other recent article on the topic of T-shirts. This one was shared on a foreigner’s group in Facebook.
Here’s my age old question since I arrived here a long time ago.
Are these T-shirts errors by local designers trying to be trendy messing up idioms or sayings or using old Nazi symbolism just because it looks cool?
I don’t think so. I’m starting to think that there may be some malevolent intelligence behind the creation of these shirts.
The sayings and double entendres seem a bit sophisticated to be creations of local highschool artist types.
These T-shirts seem more of the work of a Forumosan, whoops, long term foreign resident and frustrated artist who taught English a bit too long. He probably was lucky enough to find this T-shirt gig as a perfect outlet and just adding enough errors to insure deniability.

1 Like

Abibas

1 Like