Shooting Ranges in Taiwan

I noticed a couple shooting ranges in Kaohsiung and other places on Google Maps.
Has anyone used them.
Do they offer lessons? I was honestly surprised to learn Taiwan has ranges for civilians.

I heard of one in Tainan or something. It’s a little expensive though

I’m mostly interested in watching but also maybe trying a small one like we did in boyscouts like a 22 or just an airgun.

In Taipei

Air gun in Taipei

shooting ranges

Went to one as part of a company trip in Yilan area.
The staff were able to help us but that may have been special arrangement. Shotgun shooting plastic targets.

1 Like

Someone thinks the road I live on is a shooting range. The no trash dumping sign has been shot up…and I just noticed they bounced a shell off of the road mirror we well. BTW…I live in the countryside…well, just outside of town.

Wow! Like my home in New Jersey except there they shoot deer crossing signs, and real deer occasionally.
Shot up signs in Taiwan? At least we have hunting and licensed guns in Jersey. I’m a little concerned about seeing this in Taiwan. I thought personal gun ownership doesn’t exist. I’m not against them. Just want the user to be licensed and trained.

Sorry to not be more clear. The sign was only shot up by a pellet gun. The only “real” guns used around us are those by aborigines who come around at night hunting rabbits and birds. The aborigines told us they were licensed…but I have heard this process is not very well regulated.

I think the ranges have real guns. But only shotguns and .22’s.

Not sure what kind of licensing they have.

Clay pigeon range in Luzhu, don’t know if it is still active thou, makes some sense since that is golf course central. 25.105520° 121.330497°