Shopping at pchome with a foreign credit card?

Has anybody here shopped on pchome using a foreign credit card? I tried to do so today, but couldn’t get it to work…

just use the ibon option when you check out and pay at 711. don’t need a credit card and you pay cash.

Thanks, but I want to use my credit card as I don’t have the cash quite yet.

1 Like

wonder if you can pay the ibon at 711 with a credit card. not sure if ibon is cash only or not

1 Like

Would like to know answer to this as well. Thank you!

No. Must be cash.

7-11 is cash, but if you use line pay at checkout you can use a foreign card.

1 Like

But this would require setting up Line Pay, correct? Nvm, i figured it out. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I tried w/ Google Pay w/ this approach but didn’t work.

Spoke too soon. Line Pay wont’ let me add a USA credit card at all. It simply says “to ensure secure transactions you can only use a card that supports identity verification via the card issuer.” and just fails.

抗議抗議抗議

If you open a support ticket (via the app) they should be able to verify your ID and add the card for you.

1 Like

Bananas, you are my favorite fruit!

I’ve had success using my US credit card but removing spaces in my name (I’m forgetting the specifics as I don’t order really often, but there is a trick to making my card go through and it’s somehow related to spaces in either my name or billing address)

1 Like

I put in a support ticket w/ LINE Pay just waiting for them to get back to me. Its frustrating because I need a GPU that I can only purchase through PCHome at that price range.

They replied with “only 3D secure” credit cards are allowed to be added to LINE Pay. I guess all my US issued credit cards are not 3D Secure???

My guess is that PCHome isn’t able to confirm contact information and etc. w/ the CC# issued banks?