Short hair fad

The dad?

1 Like

means she feels comfortable with you

happened with me too… I felt disappointed somehow

You lost the moral high ground by choosing not to shave before, even though you knew that’s what she wanted. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. It’s not fair if you can choose whichever you want all the time

Then again, she chose you. Did you have a beard back then?

1 Like

I don’t mind when they have short hair down there. Wait…what are we talking about?

1 Like

I’m going against the grain here.

But she’s your girl, if you don’t find her attractive with short hair, this matters. It impacts your relationship.

I don’t find short hair attractive. It’s how I feel. I can’t change that. If you don’t, that’s the reality. Nothing right or wrong about what you find or don’t find attractive.

That being said, I also take care of myself and take into consideration what my girl likes. She likes a little bit of facial hair so I keep that for her. What I do not like is men that criticize their girl for getting fat but are also fat. I keep myself in good shape and I think it’s only fair the other side makes the same effort for me.

4 Likes

Yes I did, I’ll just grow it back if she doesn’t cut then :face_with_monocle:

Hers will grow back too,
so why not experiment?
Maybe you’ll like it

2 Likes

I put on weight so I don’t say shit about that. I agree with you. I’ve been hitting the gym hard again, but it’s going t me a take a while to get back to my original shape

gym, schmim, who cares?
hopefully she’s not judging you perky on your bmi

haha, I was going to correct the typo.
perky = purely

but judging your perky sounds much much better :joy:

1 Like

She needs to respect you if you want to grow your beard.

1 Like

I am not a fan either. However, it is hot as all fuck in Taiwan, humid as shit to boot. Now that women mostly have equality in Taiwan, and socially are far less so “baby making/sex slaves” they can have the freedom of choice in many ways. It is a good thing.

But I feel you, makes sex…well…to each their own. but if you love a person, her comfort is more important than our boners :lying_face:

I couldn’t imagine walking around all day inwhat is basically a long toque

3 Likes

This.

I usually wear my hair shoulder length. Not anymore. Went to over the ears long and now I am seriously contemplating those cool short styles because I spend 15 minutes every morning coaxing/wrestling the 70s disco afro I wake up to.

4 Likes

I think these are fair points

1 Like

In rebellion you could grow your own hair long or try different styles.
Not suggesting this as relationship advice, just imagining the possibility for the fun of itself.

Appropriate the culture, grow the topknot or whatever their mohawk-like popular thing is called. Instead of a beard, a fu-manchu.
And, while we’re at it, the attitude of an arrogant young Chinese prince, lord of everything he sees. Or I don’t know. At least in my dreams I have the ancient upper class freedom to boss people around.

Anyway, I also like long haired women and I’ve tried growing my own. It is very annoying and only a little tiny bit fun. But the experience was not awful. Maybe even like zen or something. I would be into myself if I were female, yes, and I imagine a female me would also like the masculine me. It feels good to be an attractive person overall.

It’s hot af of course we are cutting our hair.

5 Likes

It sucks ass! I like women, not little boys. Long hair or no cock!

2 Likes

Short hair is not a fad. Taiwanese women enjoy long hair, bar a few outliers. The OP has no stats or evidence to back the outlandish claim.

3 Likes

:carrot:

1 Like