Short term love at the olympics

Probably a few heart breaks during the olympics huh? What you think?

Sin city (olympic village) exploits. Think they got any of those 2008 Cheerleaders? I know I wish I did. haha.

Wonder if any olympic babies going to be born.

Not exactly in the same register, but I’m now quite eagerly waiting to hear about the return from North Korea of the man who taught me everything about ONS and Threesomes (we are talking practical teachings).
I can’t help but having the same kind of curiosity as the one you have for the Olympic Loves.

[quote=“Ed en Vadrouille”]Not exactly in the same register, but I’m now quite eagerly waiting to hear about the return from North Korea of the man who taught me everything about ONS and Threesomes (we are talking practical teachings).
I can’t help but having the same kind of curiosity as the one you have for the Olympic Loves.[/quote]

You had a threesome with a North Korean guy? That’s cool! Was it fun? Who else was involved?

That men is French. Sorry!
Involved was a young Taiwanese lady.

What i was trying to convey is that as Tommy was wondering about this one-time-in-a-lifetime situation of the Olympics love, I’m curious to hear about that Don-Juan’s trip to North Korea (which is also something that does not happen every other Sunday).

[quote=“Ed en Vadrouille”]That men is French. Sorry!
Involved was a young Taiwanese lady.

What I was trying to convey is that as Tommy was wondering about this one-time-in-a-lifetime situation of the Olympics love, I’m curious to hear about that Don-Juan’s trip to North Korea (which is also something that does not happen every other Sunday).[/quote]

Iv never done a threesome, but somehow, for myself I would envision me and 2 other ladies. No other men involved here.

But I guess most women would envision having a 3 some with 2 other men instead of with one other guy and another woman? But hey, I know nothing. I am innocent as usual.

I would bet that some olympic romances led to more?

I read that Kristi Yamaguchi met and married an athlete she met at the 92 olympics?

And now that I think of it , I am sure the some 2008 volunteer cheerleaders we saw on the floor hopping about for the couple of hours as the athletes marched in to the stadium, were probably kept OUT of the olympics village. For obvious reasons.

Have you read about how they selected the ladies giving the athletes their medals? They were selected following rigorous rules about how their face were meant to be built (eyes a 30% of the length of the face, space between the two eyes not more than XX inches…).
They also had to go through a thorough and painful training.
Now if they didnt make good use of going to such great lengths, what would be the point!?

As for the other topic of this thread, I’m ok with two girls if they know how to take care of each other as well :smiley:
2 guys 1 girl was very funny though.
And yes, girls who talked to me about this were more about the 2 guys/1 girl recipe.

Booooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiinggggggggggggggg.

No Russian sailors?

[quote=“Ed en Vadrouille”]

As for the other topic of this thread, I’m ok with two girls if they know how to take care of each other as well :smiley:
2 guys 1 girl was very funny though.
And yes, girls who talked to me about this were more about the 2 guys/1 girl recipe.[/quote]

whatever the combination, as long as everyone is into everyone. nothing worse than being the mille part of a sandwich where the 2 other people won’t touch eachother. just means more work for the middle party.

[quote=“Buttercup”] Booooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiinggggggggggggggg.
[/quote]

Agree! let’s park this thread for another 8 months :howyoudoin:
By then we’ll now