Short Toilets, Body Parts Bumping

Hope I’m not reaching to far but… does anyone find the toilets in Taiwan to be short, not only short when sitting but also…

[for men] having body parts bump against the inside? Like the inside of the toilet is just a short distance from the seat, a couple mm or inches.

gross ! :smiley: HOld onto your jewels hear ?

show off

balls get saggy as you age

also older taiwanese furniture isn’t very ergonomic, they just didn’t care about how well it functioned back then as long as it did what it was supposed to do

[quote=“noamchomsky”]
they just didn’t care about how well it functioned back then as long as it did what it was supposed to do[/quote]

Is that not an oxymoron?

Well, … well… that might depend on the way you took when walking to the toilet bowl. I mean… how shall I put that. Certain cubicals along the way may have certain inhabitants with certain closing habits and then …

… um … never mind…

Reminds of a Dutch guy I once knew, complaining about the toilets in the Netherlands having ‘inspection plates’. Apparently, a suitably long and firm loaf might touch the plate and fall forwards, a bit like a tree falling over, into the genitals, causing a condition known as ‘shit balls’ or, alternatively, ‘shit dick’, depending on the man’s proportions.

:smiley:

Just felt like sharing.

It’s happened to me in a few places here and really freaked me out too. Most recently in one of the older toilets at the NTU sports center … a few others. Yuck!

Only this one time I had to squat on a toilet in the MRT while drunk and rubbed my penis against that raised part all of them have and that is just marginally cleaner than the bowl itself. I spent the next few weeks worrying about my junk developing some unknown, horrible and crippling disease. :frowning: Nothing happened, but a lesson was learnt.

Yes, it does happen… no it’s not cool at all