Should America Invade Canada?

Everyone accuses the US of invading Iraq for oil. The problem is, we haven’t taken any of Iraq’s oil. Not one drop. All the war booty has gone to defense and construction companies in the form of lucrative contracts, but we haven’t actually taken Iraq’s natural resources.

I’m disappointed.

So let’s invade Canada. It has loads of oil and other natural resources, and aside from Quebec its people already speak English and more or less share our culture. And let’s face it, with much respect to a few Canadian badasses (shout out to porcelainprincess), for the most part Canadians are kind of pacifistic. I think we could takeover without much resistance, and it would be an easy matter to send colonists across the border.

So who’s with me?

They invade Vermont every July, so wtf, why not counter-attack… and take all their water, so that Denver, LA, Phoenix, and Las Vegas can live. :smiling_imp:

We’re gonna have to watch out for these Vermonters if we invade Canada. They might get lost and take over New York again like they did in the days of Ethan Allen. Beware! The Green Mountain Boys are coming!

NAFTA. Cheaper than occupation.

The invasion force should be a coalition force; can I join as the token Kiwi?

We’re gonna have to watch out for these Vermonters if we invade Canada. They might get lost and take over New York again like they did in the days of Ethan Allen. Beware! The Green Mountain Boys are coming![/quote]

Right… it’s a ‘sudetenland’ sort of thing… uniting all the true north country people. Well, some of them anyway. We’ll leave Cow Hampshire and the Mainiacs out. Those places are basically just Arkansas with snow.

Sorry, the US Army’s TOE doesn’t include sheep. :laughing:

Sorry, it’s a Kiwi-free zone. too baaaaad.

But not as much fun.

Sounds good…but what about Quebec? Can we just give it to the Mexicans?

No I want that too. But I wouldn’t be adverse to relocating unemployed Quebecois to Mexico, then building a wall to keep them in. Let’s send some skill-less, foreign-language speaking people to their country for a change. Fair’s fair.

Wait, are you telling me Canada isn’t part of the USA already?

It was America’s main source of booze back in the early twentieth century.

[quote=“Groo”]Wait, are you telling me Canada isn’t part of the USA already?

It was America’s main source of booze back in the early twentieth century.[/quote]

Come to Lake Champlain in July… it’s the opposite… Canadian navy units everywhere, with their French respirators and lemon-sack bathing suits and a bimbo in the bow.

“axcuse me… can you tell me where is de betch?”

[quote=“Salvatore Armani”][quote=“Groo”]Wait, are you telling me Canada isn’t part of the USA already?

It was America’s main source of booze back in the early twentieth century.[/quote]

Come to Lake Champlain in July… it’s the opposite… Canadian navy units everywhere…[/quote]

That’s provocation! Invade!

[quote=“Groo”][quote=“Salvatore Armani”][quote=“Groo”]Wait, are you telling me Canada isn’t part of the USA already?

Come to Lake Champlain in July… it’s the opposite… Canadian navy units everywhere…[/quote]

That’s provocation! Invade![/quote]

Geezum crow! It’s what I’m already tellin’ ya, mr. bubbie! :slight_smile:

Invade Canada? You’ll soon discover a pot plant behind every blade of grass. :sunglasses:

Wouldn’t it be better to beg Canada to let you become the 11th province? I mean, come on. Canadians are obviously far superior to our bigoted, gun-toting, in-bred cousins to the south. We got the water. We got the diamonds. We got the trees. We got the arable farmland. We got Holyweird North. We got the sense of humour that extends beyond simplistic shadenfreude. And we got Whistler Blackcomb…the finest ski/golf resort in Norht America. We have all the best things America needs. We will give each person that agrees with me (that the USA should beg Canada to allow them to become the 11th province) an honourary iron-on flag for your backpacks and a new passport that gets you out of a terrorists sights for free…

Welcome my Amerikan Kousins…come on in, have a beer, put your feet up and smoke this…the hockey game is about to start…

[quote=“Toe Save”]
[/quote]

Actually, I could go along with how that map is laid out. No problem at all.

[quote=“Doctor Evil”][quote=“Toe Save”]
[/quote]

Actually, I could go along with how that map is laid out. No problem at all.[/quote]

I’d want Alaska back.

[quote=“Toe Save”]Welcome my Amerikan Kousins…come on in, have a beer, put your feet up and smoke this…the hockey game is about to start…[/quote] :laughing: :bravo: :laughing:

Canada is missing the warm sea and the awesome beaches. We’d need that, too.

[quote=“Toe Save”]
I’d want Alaska back.[/quote]

Unfortunately for you, Canada never had Alaska. And, more importantly, you’re getting the parts of the US without much in the way of military force. If you really want it, you’re going to have a hard time getting it. Hell, the Alaskan National Guard is bigger than the Canadian Army.

But look at the bright side, you get Compton. Sure hope you like N.W.A. up there in the Great White North. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: