Should foreigners in Taiwan care about Taiwan if Taiwan doesn't care about foreign residents?

Just 1-liner to the great RoC constitution to officially recognize “resident foreigners” would make so much difference!

Call them NNWHRBWOWTOPT

Non-national Without Household Registration But Wanting One and Working Towards One and Paying Taxes.

4 Likes

I think is also depends your age.
If you just start your work life China does offers much better prospects.

To me the living quality in Shanghai was always better than Taibei.

They forgot the GUYONLWPFTYTTYP

give up your own nationality first, live without passport for two years, then two years probation.

In a country only recognized by some Caribbean islands islands the size of football pitches.

6 Likes

What were the major points on which it scored ?

For me architecture and food.
Less corrugated metal and more sidewalks in Shanghai.

More Chinese stuff? More international?

Both, more international and not Taiwanese.

Yum. Really miss that !

The way i see it is lead by example. If we get all p*ssy hurt everytime we get fucked, no progress will ever be made. The road to greener pastures is paved with sacrifices. I wish it was different, but isnt…yet.

Getting petty will only have one outcome. And that obviosly is bad for foreigners. Frankly, it will come around and be bad for taiwan as well. No country needs foreign friends as badly as taiwan given the fact the biggest country has turned nazi and has its missles focused directly on us. We should be helping each other, not getting all OCD on little shit.

1 Like

Chinese stuff is international/foreign. People need to get that trough their head if progress is to be made.

Yes a trough in the head can indeed be quite nasty.

2 Likes

How is Chinese international in China?

In China, they call Chinese food, “food”

Poll currently stands at 50/50 on the nose!

Formosans are—at least for now—an evenly divided bunch. :upside_down_face:

Guy

1 Like

It isnt in China. I thought we were talking about taiwan. And i know what you’re doing, so i call bullshit now from the beginning :slight_smile:

Do not pretend for one second we belong to china, in present day ccp terms, because we are threatened with war if we declare officially we are a country, which we are in every metric. These types of of conversations are retarded to the core, despite technically not wanting to be murdered by the planets biggest bully. Ven with such oppression, we still have official recognition in the UN, as small as it may it justifies legitimacy and calls out threats and oppression, which i know you damn well are the issue.

As an aside. In Taiwan we call chi.ese food “chinese cuisine” as well, a in…its foreign.

Lol. Did you even read the above ?

I read this.

We are in Taiwan. Not china. In reference to the title of this thread. About living in Taiwan.

Not talking about Taiwan here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aww shit. I was scrolling down, guess internet is slow now. skipped posts 30 through 50 something.

Thats my bad. Thought you were on about chinese isnt international here.

Nevermind, nothing to see here.

1 Like

:rofl: enjoy your international dinner. What are you cooking?

Hope that guy that was hit by the trough is ok.

1 Like