Should I bring my golf clubs with me to taiwan

I’m thinking of moving back to Taiwan. I never played golf while living in Taiwan and have no idea how long I plan to stay. I have a very decent set up of golf clubs that work well for me . Just want to know would it be worth my time to bring my golf clubs with me half way around the world. I normally walk the course and tend to pay 20 us for 18. I'm seeing at a lot of sites people are paying nearly 100 us for 18 and are required catties. What can I expect because I like to play almost every other day.

You can expect to pay a lot, even if you know friends that have memberships at the clubs. Or wait for years for them to accept your membership application.

Or hit up a driving range.

Yeah that’s kind of what I’m seeing. I can play a public course where I live walking for less than $20 or $45 with a cart. I’m just debating should I deal with the struggle of dragging my clubs with me and would I ever use them and if I do would I be so out of practice would it not even be worth all the trouble.

Bring the putter, sand wedge and a 7 iron and play the pitch and putt in Jingmei for $30. maybe bring your fav. wood so you can hit up the driving range.