Should i keep my present avatar?

Should I keep my present avatar?

• Yes, indeed.
  • Maybe not.
  • Definitely not.

0 voters

I’m not sure my avatar is the right one for me. Should I keep it?

YES!
It’s great. :smiley:

I have used it in the past, but there are times when you want to be taken seriously and this avatar just doesn’t give you the necessary gravitas to back you up. Maybe it would be good in a way. It could keep me from taking things too seriously. I just wonder if guys like Fred will welcome my new face on their theads. Let me try it out and see what response I get.

It looks bloody awful! I say - in the name of all that is decent and right - bring back your animated avatar with the bouncy bits.

It wasn’t mine. But the image is burnt into my hard drive.

God I miss that avatar.

Although it looks awful, I’m certain it makes some pople smile and that can’t be bad.

The results of the poll aren’t that easy to analyze. I’m still not sure whether or not to keep my new avatar.

Is this your old avatar, AAF? If so, it’s got my vote.

[quote=“Infidel”]Is this your old avatar, AAF? If so, it’s got my vote.
[/quote]

Ohh mommy I’m thirsty!!!

I agree.
That was one of the all-time classics.

I think I remember that some people said that the jumping girl was not appropriate for work. Do you think my smiling man avatar falls in the same category?

You gotta love those Cape Town bergies… :smiley:

No. Is this a trick question?

‘Your avatar is appropriate for work’ the Jedi said.

[quote=“AAF”]I think I remember that some people said that the jumping girl was not appropriate for work. Do you think my smiling man avatar falls in the same category?[/quote]If made him jump up and down and jiggle, it would be inappropiate.

Reminds of of a very down and out box wine drinking bergie in the Cape flats. Someone who has perhaps seen better days, but probably never will again.

[quote=“Infidel”]Is this your old avatar, AAF? If so, it’s got my vote.
[/quote]

You would be making my day if you sent me that pic…

Why don’t you just right-click on it and save it?

[quote=“bismarck”][quote=“Infidel”]Is this your old avatar, AAF? If so, it’s got my vote.
[/quote]

You would be making my day if you sent me that pic…[/quote]

Why don’t you just right-click and save it?