Should I quit now?

Should Edgar quit F.com now?

• Yes goodbye to bad rubbish
  • Yes we have enough of your wisdom Edgar
  • No we can’t live without you old boy
  • No everyone else has left already if you go I’ll quit too

0 voters

Its been my ambition for a long time to be “posting like Shakespeare” and now I’ve done it! Hurrah!

Should I quit F.com for good now? I mean what could be better than this high I’m feeling? Afterall I don’t even live in Taiwan now.

Your thoughts?

[quote=“Edgar Allen”]Its been my ambition for a long time to be “posting like Shakespeare” and now I’ve done it! Hurrah!

Should I quit F.com for good now? I mean what could be better than this high I’m feeling? Afterall I don’t even live in Taiwan now.

Your thoughts?[/quote]

You might as well hang around long enough to figure out that “After all” is two words…

All the cool posters already left. It’s only me and tommy 252, these days. And you ain’t even in Taiwan, looser!

the chief, proof readin’ ninja, eh? Come over here…

Am I supposed to get sucked into a fight now? :beatnik:

God, you don’t know ANYTHING! Don’t you have anything constructive to say? People like you make me want to google something and add an ironic comment under it. :noway:

Yet, again, methinks, some unborn sorrow, ripe in fortune’s womb, is coming towards me, and my inward soul with nothing trembles; at some thing it grieves more than with parting… um… farting?

Does’t rhyme?

My posting like Shakespeare days are long behind me I fear.

How else would you waste time between meetings?

Yes,
Forumosa
- for when you’ve already been to the coffee shop three times…

[quote=“Edgar Allen”]Its been my ambition for a long time to be “posting like Shakespeare” and now I’ve done it! Hurrah!

Your thoughts?[/quote]Maybe Maoman can make your title permanent, “Posting like Edgar Allan Poe (1809-1849)”

He came up with the theory big bang theory 80 years before anyone else you know.

I like the way Buttercup’s epithet of ‘proof reading ninja’ appeared immediately after her ‘looser’.

:doh:

That’s why she needs you, the chief.

[quote=“urodacus”]I like the way Buttercup’s epithet of ‘proof reading ninja’ appeared immediately after her ‘looser’.

:doh:

That’s why she needs you, the chief.[/quote]

Yeah, I’ve got 18 thousand docs in my inbox, written by Mongolian giraffes in mittens.

Oh dear, urodacus, ‘looser’ is cool, hip flob slang, dontcha know?

Yes you should quit, close the door on the way out.