Should I start a blog?

I have been toying with this idea for a while.

It seems many people I know have a blog and I find them interesting to read. Sometimes it is a way to find out important information.

Anyway, what about these things called blogs? Some of them are bloody interesting, others funny, some are downright cheesy or boring.

I think it pays to update them regularly. Blogs that don’t get updated that much are the scourge on our society, like burnt our cars that don’t get dumped.

Will blogs be one of those things we look back on (like 80s hair) and think OMG what was I thinking starting a blog? Is it silly to expose so much of your life and your thoughts to the world like that?
Do stuff you type on there come back to haunt?
Are blogs kinda the ultimate in self absorbtion - an attempt to make an interenet celebrity of yourself?

Or are they interesting, positive windows to our soul we can provide to our friends and whoever else cares?

Right now, I have got enough on my plate without getting involved with a blog, but then I think what the heck, I should document some of this madness.

Do it!

Once it’s set up, you can just add a little bit each time (5 minutes work).

Truant. You should start a blog. I’d read it. I’d also hope to feature in it from time to time.

speaking of burnt out cars,
I just went to register truant at blogger.com.

It seems like some egg decided to randomly pick that, but worse his 1 and only post was back in 2003. What a waste.

300nt to whoever can hack that password so I can claim what is rightfully mine. Cheers.

www.truant.blogspot.com

I find my blogs (I have many) to be a great resource when I am frusterated.

Truant or anyone else starting a blog should read this webpagefirst.

Ah Maddox. I have been a fan of his for years. Ironically, his site is more or less…a blog.

[quote=“Truant”]speaking of burnt out cars,

It seems like some egg decided to randomly pick that, but worse his 1 and only post was back in 2003. What a waste.

300nt to whoever can hack that password so I can claim what is rightfully mine. Cheers.

www.truant.blogspot.com[/quote]

Are you sure you didn’t start that blog, like on some drunken night while on a business trip back in '03 or something, and then forget about it? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“irishstu”][quote=“Truant”]speaking of burnt out cars,

Are you sure you didn’t start that blog, like on some drunken night while on a business trip back in '03 or something, and then forget about it? :p[/quote]
I was waiting for that, and I had to read it carefully myself just to make sure, but NO.

Ok, $500nt for the password.

[quote=“Truant”]

Ok, $500nt for the password.[/quote]

Have you tried “abracadabra”?

I have his e-mail address.

[quote=“Truant”]speaking of burnt out cars,
300nt to whoever can hack that password so I can claim what is rightfully mine.

Sounds like a real challenge.

[quote=“Rinkals”][quote=“Truant”]speaking of burnt out cars,

Sounds like a real challenge.[/quote]
well, challenge it may or may not be, but the way things are going, I might get to keep my $300nt.

[quote=“Truant”][quote=“Rinkals”][quote=“Truant”]speaking of burnt out cars,

Sounds like a real challenge.[/quote]
well, challenge it may or may not be, but the way things are going, I might get to keep my $300nt.[/quote]
Made you this one: Truant The Kiwi God

You can keep the 300 and buy me a LIIT instead.