Should married woman avert eyes when confronted with FLESH?

[quote=“Tomas”]

That’s it, goddammit. I’m throwing down the gauntlet. Who else needs to lose 15kg and wants to enter a weight loss contest with me? I’m doing it with or without you, but if we have a bet going it would make it interesting.[/quote]

I hear you :slight_smile: Straight up 15kg might not be quite fair here :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: but as it turns out tomorrow morning I’m starting a real attempt to shed a few extra pounds and can never turn down a bet :slight_smile: bets aside reading this thread is a good motivator :slight_smile:

[quote=“Tempo Gain”][quote=“Tomas”]

That’s it, goddammit. I’m throwing down the gauntlet. Who else needs to lose 15kg and wants to enter a weight loss contest with me? I’m doing it with or without you, but if we have a bet going it would make it interesting.[/quote]

I hear you :slight_smile: Straight up 15kg might not be quite fair here :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: but as it turns out tomorrow morning I’m starting a real attempt to shed a few extra pounds and can never turn down a bet :slight_smile: bets aside reading this thread is a good motivator :slight_smile:[/quote]

ya dificult bet…

maybe on % overweight? Like I wanna drop 5 kilos at the moment, but Im still only (tehnically) 3 kilos over my best weight… but once I start the exercising up I should drop 5, then regain 2 as I rebuild the muscle (I hope)… I think all guys, who are generally more looks oritented should remember we should keep ourselves trim if we want our ladies to keep looking good - plus it is good to be oogled, although my wife does get jealous when i get oogled

I never avert my eyes when confronted with flesh.

It’s not like I’m an animal and get immediately into pounce mode when I see flesh! Sheesh! :laughing:

It’s just looking! Harmless looking. Not like I smack my lips and mutter “hot dayum” under my breath or make cat calls or anything.

I was just admiring his shirt, honey. Really, I was!

EYE would just like to say, to anyone who might be following my posts, that there is no ring on my finger, and I LIKE going to the Mexican restaurant with the hot Spanish boys, and the Malaysian restaurant may well have nice laksa, but a girl wants a burrito occasionally, and she is just being friendly m’kay?