Show me your rides!

I would like to see your rides at the moment. I see you guys post on here everyday, but I don’t know what you are riding around on at the moment. I don’t care about what you had before, I want to see what you are riding around at the moment. Motorcycles, scooters, cars, trucks, whatever you are riding or driving in TW at the moment. I don’t care what mods you have done to them, just state the year, make and model if you can. Cool! I will start!

1991 Honda NSR (full race bike)
This is not me in the picture, but my teammate.

1997 Yamaha RSZ (my pimp’n scooter)

My favorite ride ever. My early 90’s daily rider Yamaha Cabin 50cc (best purchase I have ever made in my life.)

1997 CPI SM250 (The haters can hate, but this bike rocks!!)

I’ll play…but imageshack sucks balls now…where are you hosting your images?

oh, and

1 Like

2005 Polaris Scrambler 500 HO 4x4
has a plow blade attached, I also have a front loader and backhoe attachment for it.
Strip off the implements, and she is ready to race Baja!

Photobucket

I’d post a pic of my 1997 Sentra, but all it would do would create intense jealousy, so I’ll refrain.

That’s all you got these days?

That’s all you got these days?[/quote]
Sure. It runs great! Cheap mileage, no maintainence required, comfy, great A/C. Takes me wherever I want to go. I also have a scooter, but I can’t post a pic on account of the community guys came round the other day with their strimmers and now its covered in grass cuttings.

bad link cancel the post

2000 SYM Wolf 125

What I use for commuting on days that I don’t drive: 1991 Yamaha RZR
Looks can be deceptive (to thieves, one hopes).

You can laugh, and I know you will, but at least it doesn’t look like every other 10-year-old scooter on the island. 2001 Yamaha SVMax, considerably more capable than it was when new.

[quote=“adikarmika”]What I use for commuting on days that I don’t drive: 1991 Yamaha RZR
Looks can be deceptive (to thieves, one hopes).

[/quote]

Nice ride! Good to see you riding one around town. Wicked!!

[quote=“urodacus”]

[/quote]
The scorpion wins! The Duc is one of the best I’ve ever seen – they rust FAST in Scotland! – ANd that’s the bike you restored, right? The one you Promised to give me, right? But what the hell is the Beemer? You got rid of your silly wee Miata?

I got a nuthin fancy 03 Acura RSX stick shift rice rocket. Got 110,000 miles on it now. Would love to bring it with me back to the wan, but not sure if I can find any parts for it. Wonder if the parts are just honda civic?

The scorpion wins! The Duc is one of the best I’ve ever seen – they rust FAST in Scotland! – ANd that’s the bike you restored, right? The one you Promised to give me, right? But what the hell is the Beemer? You got rid of your silly wee Miata?[/quote]
My Brother-in-law has some kind of Ducati thingy. This pic was taken maybe 15 years ago, but it is still sitting in his garage in great condition. He used to race it. Saw it last February when I was back in Australia.

If you were to just grow your hair out a bit, you’d look remarkably like another scientist of repute.

Thanks Gao Bohan. I’ll be sure to drop in and show off my Delorean when I come back to the future.

And the Ducati is a Pantah 600 with a new paint job (same colours) and an SS fairing. (That’s ducati 750SS, not the Nazi one)

Unfortunately it too is resting in a shed in dry inland NSW. Taipei Sean’s brother’s bike looks like either a Ducati Mille (1000cc, and rare) or an equally valuable Mike Hailwood 900. Both very nice, but complicated engines to work on. (edit: closer look at the side panel shows it’s a Hailwood. In honour of his stunning win at Isle of Man in 1978 see here).

The red cock rocket (aka RX7 turbo) got traded when it hit 100,000km. The Z4 is perfect for the roads here, and the great weather.

I don’t have a picture of the wife’s Vitz (Yaris) but I am sure you can imagine.

the twins