Show me your rides!

Most comfortable ride I ever had in my life, big change after Subaru WRX, and with my 186 cm high fits perfectly. Could pack inside all my small cafe

Now I need DRZ400 for better maneuverability.

2007 Honda CBR150 (for sale)

1992 Yamaha FZ (270cc)

1992 Yamaha Cabin (90cc)

2007 Yamaha RS100

1996 Kymco Man.Boy50 (rainy day scoot)

All in working order. All owned by me. All pimped out as much i can…within reason.

That’s it…nobody else has any vehicles??? Come’on lets see what you got, anything’ll do.

Redwagon has been spinning in his captain’s chair ever since I put chrome wheels on his WRX.

I promised my wife I would drive this one until it starts giving out before buying another car. I figured with 180,000kms and enthusiastic driving I wouldn’t have to wait long but no such luck, now 200,000km and running better than ever. Damn those assholes at Subaru.

You are lucky. Subaru in America dont seem to do that well. Dont see a lot going over 200,000 MILES. ONe thing i like bout my RSX is the longevity. They say if you treat it right and take good care of it , it will do 200,000 miles but if you bash it and mistreat it, it will do 250,000 :slight_smile:

They don’t do very well in Taiwan either but it’s their own fault. It’s a good thing they make their cars solid because their service sucks balls.

My 2002 WRX when I sold had 120 000 miles which is 192 000 km and after numerous track days and Rallies courses, engine was puling 330 hp with few mild mods and nothing gtt broken on that little Subaru except few aftermarket parts I replaced.

[quote=“iix23”]

Kwak Vulcan 900 sportster

Porsche boxster

Jeep wrangler 4000cc

Jeep wrangler/ Ford f350 DIY machine rock crawler 7300cc

Nissan Teana 3500cc but no pics because it’s a Nissan :wink:
(But you saw it last time you came to my restaurant)[/quote]

I swear, I saw you or someone who looks a ton like you with a car that looks like your Porsche in Changhua last week.

Mine…

In US this is STI version, is it the same 2.5L, 300HP?
Or this is more like Japanese ver.?

[quote=“feropont”]In US this is STI version, is it the same 2.5L, 300HP?
Or this is more like Japanese ver.?[/quote]

It’s a WRX (Euro Domestic Market version). The STi version has wider body flares and a few major component upgrades over the WRX. However, this is a 2.5L TC engine (EJ255) which puts out 265hp (a bit more hp and tq now that it’s tuned). The STi is also a 2.5L TC engine (EJ257) with a different set-up and 300hp out of the box.

Only on the JDM market is the 2.0L (EJ207) STi available… :frowning:

[quote=“Captain Stag”]Mine…

[/quote]

Nice ride brother!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks… :smiley:

Subaru WRX are very nice cars, and dual purpouse I can say. One day I helping to my friend move his 42" tube TV to new home in my 02 WRX wagon, another day I racing it at one of the track days https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1474525641951

Here is my motorcycle SYM 150

and my scootie…Hartford Magic 125

Five years old.

This is what mine looks like.

Nice wheels, Captain. :thumbsup:

Mine has ribbons on it.

That’s MY ride!

Why drive yourself, when you can hire someone else to do it for you?

[quote=“Got To Be Kidding”]

That’s MY ride!

Why drive yourself, when you can hire someone else to do it for you?[/quote]
I got one of those too.