Show us the speed!

[quote=“TheLostSwede”]From your test results it looks like you have the 12/2 service already, as there’s no way you can be on anything slower with those speeds, well, maybe 10/2 if there’s such a plan.
Can’t remember what I’m paying, but we got a deal with cable TV and all which worked out cheaper than going with Hinet.[/quote]

I’d have to agree that Kahna’s results indicate he’s already on a fast plan. Maybe they just upgraded him because they’re so nice. (Or else they accidentally turned up the juice w/o knowing? I really don’t know how it works on the admin side of an ISP.) Either way, it seems that you’re got the right “connections”. :discodance:

As for what I’m paying, I got the 8 Mbps down/640kbps up plan and a landline installed. Last month’s bill was 1078. Hardly make any calls on the landline.

Pretty happy with that. This is the same 2MB connection we’ve had the whole four years we’ve been here. I think a real life example says it all for me.

[quote=“Fortigurn”]

Pretty happy with that. This is the same 2MB connection we’ve had the whole four years we’ve been here.
[/quote]
Man what’s up with these deals? You guys giving red envelopes to your install guys or what? :slight_smile:

me jealous rodent.