Show Us Your Kid! (2009)

Well, here’s one to start off 2009:

Gorgeous!

Very cute, Maoman!

Here’s one of mei-mei and daddy up on Hehuanshan Jan. 2:

You have a beautiful family, Maoman. Decided to go with a mommy and son pic, also.

Wow, Merge. Your meimei is pretty big already. And gorgeous! If I was you I’d invest in a shotgun. I find 12 bore is good enough to scare of the youngsters… :smiling_imp:

bismark, your little guy is heart-breakingly cute, and his mommy is gorgeous.

Maoman, I don’t think it’s fair that Trudi’s hair is growing in so beautifully when mine keeps falling out.

Thanks, Bismark - nice looking boy you have there, too.

I’m not sweating boy troubles when they come. I’m just going to call you guys for back up when I need it :wink:

[quote=“Tomas”]bismark, your little guy is heart-breakingly cute, and his mommy is gorgeous.

Maoman, I don’t think it’s fair that Trudi’s hair is growing in so beautifully when mine keeps falling out.[/quote]

[quote=“merge”]Thanks, Bismark - nice looking boy you have there, too.

I’m not sweating boy troubles when they come. [color=#FF0000]I’m just going to call you guys for back up when I need it[/color] :wink:[/quote]

Cheers guys.

Merge - No worries. I have two meat cleavers in the kitchen. :smiley:

What a lovely bunch of kids y’all have! :slight_smile:

:shh:
(Don’t show Dragonbabe, or the pressure on me will increase even more!)

Some amazingly cute kids here!

Here are recent shots of Nicholas at 15 months:

And one with Mom, from a few months ago in Albania:

Noah - 4 years young - reads the Alphabet - Quotes Nietschze :slight_smile:

[quote=“ceevee369”]

Noah - 4 years young - reads the Alphabet - Quotes Nietschze :-)[/quote]

He is so, so cute!!! Must already be a little heartbreaker.

My wife has been trying to take a pic of my son smiling with little success. But today show got lucky and he cracked a big smile just as she took the pic.

Pic link: img184.imageshack.us/img184/1444 … 590iy5.jpg

Sleeping on my side of the bed. Check out the hands. Cheeky little bugger.

Y’all made some beautiful kids–Bismark’s got a head start though with that lovely, lovely wife. When I find the cord for my new camera, I’ll post some new ones of the HouseKitten.

Here is Kai-ya getting into sound early

And climbing places she shouldn’t be…

Little Christmas Elf

Hanging out in a TX mall over Christmas break

Beautiful kids!!! All of them!!! :thumbsup:

Here’s a picture I took of my little Emma a couple of hours ago:

The kids got to see snow for the first time. (Actually, it was a layer of ice covered with sleet and a dusting of snow.) They had a blast.

I’m continually amazed by all the beautiful kids produced by my fellow Forumosans. :bravo: