Show Us Your Kid! (2009)

[quote=“Mother Theresa”][quote=“Chewycorns”][quote=“DanishGuy”]Forgot the datas:

Youngest daugther Emilie is 5
Oldest daughter Cecilie is 9
My son Andreas is 7[/quote]

How old is your wife? She’s quite attractive.[/quote]

:no-no:

Actually, to be honest, I was thinking the same thing. Not in the way chewycorns was thinking :wink: , but just thinking she looks like a real nice lady. Looks like you’re a lucky guy.[/quote]

Actually this photo is taken 2 days before her 40th. birthday. We were celebrating this anniversay with a stay at Sun-Moon-Lake on Einhan Resort Hotel. Very nice Bali style hotel…!!

Thanks for the nice words (also to chewycorns :slight_smile: ) I was also attracted to her 20 years ago and still are, and now she gave me these wonderful kids. So I am indeed a happy man !!!

What you laughin at eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whuuUDOGB14

Youtube vid of mine losing her mind youtube.com/watch?v=8HAdoEo_2e0

and some pics

bassment production - I LOVE picture no2!!! Cute baby and yet another attractive mother!

Here is my daugther a few day ago. She’s playing with her brother’s micky mouse hat. She a little copy-cat.

She’s so lovely, Tinster!

How old is she? Her teeth look just like my little Emma’s - two biggish ones on top and tiddly ones below.

A very cute thread. Just like last years :sunglasses:. Nuit Junior just turned 2, here’s three recent ones of her.

15 month old Olivia…

[color=#BF00FF]The World’s Newest Superhero: Oven-Mitt Girl![/color]

Able to walk through fire and bake with a single leap?

She looks like she’d be able to warm your heart and then step on it without getting burned!

[quote=“Omniloquacious”]She’s so lovely, Tinster!

How old is she? Her teeth look just like my little Emma’s - two biggish ones on top and tiddly ones below.[/quote]
She is 1 year and 5 months (wow…nearly 1½…already…)

About the teeth, they kinda look like cute little rabbits?

[quote=“Maoman”][color=#BF00FF]The World’s Newest Superhero: Oven-Mitt Girl![/color]

[/quote]
Mr Maoman, she’s AWESOME!

Eddy Lasure - funny guy

Sandy

[quote=“sandman”]Sandy
[/quote]
That’s way too cute!
Whose is it?

Can’t you tell? He has my hair.

Good job on the cute little guy, Sandy!!

Here’s my boy. Took him into a funky currosity shop this week. He thought I was ahead of him and yelled, “Mom!” I turned around and snapped this photo from closer than he thought. The photo I missed was the huge cheeze-eating grin after the flash went off! If this is what six is like, I can’t imagine what 16 will be like!

Sandman, Housecat, and bobl,you really have very cute kids.

:ohreally:

Yep, all the other kids are fugly. :smiley:

I like how housecat’s kid is acting cool and casual as if he didn’t have his finger on a statue boob.

Stinky Monkey No. 1

Stinky Monkey No. 2 (on the right)