Show us your kid! (2011)

He really is! It’s hard remembering that when they are screeching their lungs out at 2 A.M though :laughing: Or when they lie down in a tantrum on the floor during a security check for an international flight…but that’s later! Enjoy his bestestness!

YEah…been waiting for days to say SODACRACKER’S Hereeeeeeeeeeee…tooooooooooooo cute. You make good bread, you make good babies:D

Sleeping bunny:

Oh wow. He almost makes me broody again. Almost.

Looking forward to the 3am posts.

Eight days old – we’re already teaching him four languages, and I figure it’s about time for his first guitar!

These are much too small, can you put the larger version. They look very cute.

Yeah, I’ve been working on that (done); ImageShack keeps screwing with their interface and options, making it harder and harder to post direct links. Grrr.

Adorable DB!!! kisses…

Sensational shots DB, he looks gorgeous!

Sprout and Izzie must belong to the same school of art.

What a beautiful pair of daughters!

Those are adorable, Sandman! :slight_smile:

Go Karting

At Taroko Karting Land in Toayuan, but there was a 2 hour wait to get on the karts there.

At GFRT KartingTrack in ChungLi. On the bigger karts now.
He’s a happy boy…

Jett on the pirate ship.

Enjoy!

[quote=“sulavaca”]Jett on the pirate ship.

Enjoy!

[/quote]
Ha Ha…
My boy still flatly refuses to go on some rides. We have been over to Disney in Tokyo and Hong Kong, lined up for some rides for nearly an hour and then we are just about to get on and he backs out. Drives me crazy. I told him this year when we went back to Australia and had our usual week on the Gold Coast that we weren’t going to the theme parks as he never goes on the rides. But he loves driving the go-karts flat out and he likes riding on the back of my motorcycle…

that was not cool:( shame

He had a great time actually. He said he loved the pirate ship and actually went on the loop the loop ship thingy immediately after that.

[quote=“sulavaca”]Jett on the pirate ship.

Enjoy!

[/quote]

Okay, that just TOTALLY made my week! My dad took me on a similar ride when I was about six and I believe I reacted the exact same way, minus the vomit! Now, you can’t get me away from ANY of the “barfy rides” at Liufoo!