Show us your kid!

@Bismark - Handsome boy you have there! My daughter very much loves being in the water, too! Let’s get them together in Hualien someday… :smiley:

She’s four now, but this is when she was only one year old.
youtube.com/watch?v=qCUSMTVU2SI

[quote=“TaiwanTeacher”]@Bismark - Handsome boy you have there! My daughter very much loves being in the water, too! Let’s get them together in Hualian someday… :smiley:

She’s four now, but this is when she was only one year old.
youtube.com/watch?v=qCUSMTVU2SI[/quote]
Sounds like a plan! Love the video!! :thumbsup:

Don’t want to look like a spammer, but we got a new helmet tonight!!! Woo Hoo! Good times!!

[quote=“divea”]

Wow!! Nice lads you’ve got![/quote]

Thanks Divea. If they had faces that would sour milk I’d still love them to bits.

This morning was a very good morning.

tubing1 by sandman1, on Flickr

Great ‘rafting’ and he’s loving it (oh to be that age again), but where on earth is that taken?
Rocks with edges and all, doesn’t look like something that would be built here for kids.

[quote=“Nuit”]Great ‘rafting’ and he’s loving it (oh to be that age again), but where on earth is that taken?
Rocks with edges and all, doesn’t look like something that would be built here for kids.[/quote]

Built by Mother Nature, I’d guess. She builds them so much better than those made by human hands.

[quote=“Omniloquacious”][quote=“Nuit”]Great ‘rafting’ and he’s loving it (oh to be that age again), but where on earth is that taken?
Rocks with edges and all, doesn’t look like something that would be built here for kids.[/quote]

Built by Mother Nature, I’d guess. She builds them so much better than those made by human hands.[/quote]
Indeed. Its just the crick (as you Murkins would call it.) To me, its the burn. You go to my house, climb up through the forest behind and over the ridge, down the other side and you’re there. 20-minute walk or a 5-minute drive. He loves it even more than the swimming pool (and rightly so).

At the park yesterday

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“Omniloquacious”][quote=“Nuit”]Great ‘rafting’ and he’s loving it (oh to be that age again), but where on earth is that taken?

Built by Mother Nature, I’d guess. She builds them so much better than those made by human hands.[/quote]
Indeed. Its just the crick (as you Murkins would call it.) To me, its the burn. You go to my house, climb up through the forest behind and over the ridge, down the other side and you’re there. 20-minute walk or a 5-minute drive. He loves it even more than the swimming pool (and rightly so).[/quote]

As it should be then. The lighting in that pic just made me feel that it was somehow indoors, or spotlighted.

And Db, yours looks almost - well, the best word is beatific - there.

She isn’t really mine, but here she is anyway, my niece.

It was. Free professional-level spotlighting, courtesy of the Sun. :wink:

I can finally join this thread :discodance: This is my baby girl Miley.
Mom is Taiwanese and I’m Half black half white.

Very cool baby, and congrats. Love the top pic especially. Have fun!

At Green World a few months ago.

Bi Tan last weekend

my bontik

Chewdawg Jr. wearing his train hat and Panama hat during our recent trip to Ecuador

Here’s a video I made introducing our daughter!
http://youtu.be/vuXSqDKF-G4
I hope you enjoy it!

OH MY that is the cutest video everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Love the kitty and the orange Che Guevara(I think?) shirt.

I agree with Battery9. Awesome video! Impressive! What a wonderful gift for your baby.

Charlietta Phillips born November 20 in Sanxia.

I’ve been completely absent from here since then as she spent the first 12 days in the Intensive Care Unit after suffering Meconium Aspiration during birth. On the first day, the doctor gave her a 50/50 chance of survival.
Stress? What stress?

I finally got her home yesterday but I had to be quite assertive. The paediatrician was great, but the nurses wanted to keep her there. Obviously, she’s too cute.