Show us your kid!

Congratulations, Charlie! She is truly gorgeous! And I’m so glad to hear that she won her first big battle in life. May you have tremendous enjoyment of each other in the years ahead!

Congratulations, Charlie Phillips! It must be a dragon girl year, as all the babies I know born this year are girls. Funny, late 2008-2009 were all boys.

Enjoy this magical infant stage. I miss it already!

Congrats Charlie…lovely girl!

@CharliePhillips: Congratulations on your daughter and glad she got through the health issues well and is home with you now. Must have been nerve-wracking for you, but she has a nice smile, like the Einstein/baby combo.

Congrats, Charlie Phillips. She’s adorable.

Funny, I was thinking the opposite.

Thanks for all your kind comments. I always thought having kids would be a major inconvenience. Now I regret not having started earlier so I could have more.

And I always swore I would never become one of those people who carried around pictures of their kids and showed people…

[quote=“Charlie Phillips”]

And I always swore I would never become one of those people who carried around pictures of their kids and showed people…[/quote]
Welcome to the other side.

[quote=“lovedavdubs”]I can finally join this thread :discodance: This is my baby girl Miley.
Mom is Taiwanese and I’m Half black half white.[/quote]

I’m thrilled for you that you have created a “globalized” child! Wonderful! :slight_smile:
(And, she shares my birthday, as well. Neat!)

An angel before last night’s school carol service. Happy Xmas, everybody.

[quote=“Nuit”]An angel before last night’s school carol service. Happy Xmas, everybody.

[/quote]

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Here, a little present to all from me:
youtube.com/watch?v=SOv7VSxK21s
youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=Ag4oX08NclY

I’m also the proud father of an adorable dragon girl - she’s nearing her first birthday. My boy just turned 3 in January. My pics aren’t on an image host, but if anyone wants to have a look they can feel free to check out my kids’ facebook page. facebook.com/#!/pages/Johnat … 5405256350

We need some summer pics!

Wai Ao beach

She’s 6 months and a half now… 8,3 Kg, 73 cm. She is crawling around wildly (if she is in the mood), but this week she just learnt how to stand on her feet. If she’s like me and my mother, she’ll be running around the house in december.

Chewdawg Jr. on his first visit back to Taiwan with the family dogs (adopted strays).

pgjunior settling in to his new life in Barcelona and gouging Daddy’s eyes out on the beach :sunglasses:

pgdaddy1, I love the first photo. You both look very happy.

Here are my two.
My daughter, showing off her collection from the New to You Sale III.

My son, ready for school (just another ordinary day).

Thanks Asiababy ! What beautiful kids you have too ! The boy looks really Pinoy !

[quote=“MoTi”]

[/quote]

Guapa !!!

A year and (almost) four months: