Show us your kid!

Beautiful kids, all!

PG Belle, born four days ago in Barcelona. Mummy and baby doing well. They say that she looks like me. Oh well, at least she will be clever !

Chewdawg Jr. on the Wild Pacific Trail

Gorgeous kids, pgdaddy1! And a belated congrats on the new one!

(BTW, maybe the mod can split the 2014 part off to a new thread, or retitle this one?)

[quote=ā€œDragonbonesā€]
(BTW, maybe the mod can split the 2014 part off to a new thread, or retitle this one?)[/quote]
Retitled, sorry for the delay.

Havenā€™t posted in here in a while. This was taken this Christmas:

Lovely family, Vay!

Figured I should share Reason #1 for me falling off the face of the earth. Elena was born 2 April last year, and is almost one!

So gorgeous!

Beauty, tsuki! My kids are my main reason for scarcity here too! Los Dragoncitos are 3 mos., and 4 years old (2 boys).

Yesterday we got a DVD from daycare in which they saved last semesterā€™s pictures of my daughter. Some of them are pure gold.

Hello everyone,
Iā€™m Alex. Iā€™m from Brazil.
I have two kids and they always say hilarious things. So I created a Facebook account for them. Check it out
The pageā€™s name is: Lucas & Luis
[/img]

Hereā€™s Andi (Andromeda)ā€¦ 1/2 Polish and 1/2 Taiwaneseā€¦ 5 months old now :slight_smile:

Beautiful! :slight_smile:

now 9 months old

1A4A5026 by tmz_99, on Flickr

Soā€¦ Is she flying before walking? Cool!

floatingā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Another addition to the family. This one here is Han-Kai and he is one month old:

And of course, Laia is still growing really fast, and sheā€™s already three and a half years old:

First day of school for his Sr. year. The HouseKitten has grown up so smart and handsome. I couldnā€™t be more proud of him.

2 Likes