ShowTime! - Exotic Dancers (Out of Business)

Why would anyone want to pay to see women with clothes on and MEN for God’s sake ? Are you all mad ? It simply never occurred to me they might not get naked or that there would be BLOKES !!! Jesus. I nearly went too !

Never mind driving. For that money you could FLY to Gaaoh Sheeung and and and aaahhhhhhhhhhh…!

Hex wrote [quote]It simply never occurred to me they might not get naked or that there would be BLOKES !!![/quote]

Yes, technically, I think there were males there, but is “blokes” the right word.

I think it’s good that there are some cute foreign dancers in town: it could help some of the waiguoren who are struggling to break their Asian addictions.

[quote=“almas john”]
I think it’s good that there are some cute foreign dancers in town: it could help some of the waiguoren who are struggling to break their Asian addictions.[/quote]

As President Shrub would say, “Don’t forget the Polish!” “Nie zapomina Język polski!”

Robi wy m

Hi Maoman,
Can I get passes for 3? Thanks :notworthy:

I’m new here at forumosa but I’m definitely looking forward to meeting lots of cool people at the happy hour. See you guys then!

[quote=“Alleycat”]I much prefer Sandman’s idea.

Road trip anyone?[/quote]
If they got some juicy men down there, i’ll go :bravo:

Wolf is right again. :bravo:
I said before that these people could not possibly have work permits, and yes, the TV news today tells us that is in fact the case.
As much as I like T&A, these people all ought to get the 24-hour pack yer bags treatment.
If only to be consistent and in the memory of Mr. Scott E these pseudo-prostitutes must GO!

[quote=“wolf_reinhold”]Wolf is right again. :bravo:
I said before that these people could not possibly have work permits, and yes, the TV news today tells us that is in fact the case.
As much as I like T&A, these people all ought to get the 24-hour pack yer bags treatment.
If only to be consistent and in the memory of Mr. Scott E these pseudo-prostitutes must GO![/quote]
If they didn’t have work permits, why didn’t they get naked? Sheesh.

BTW, where’d you hear this? Taipei Times article?? :smiley:

It was a news item on TTV, I believe the station was. A policewoman was being interviewed and some official (councilman?) was saying that this sort of stuff is not needed in Taiwan society. Sort of saying that we have problems of our own without importing T&A shows from abroad.
By the way, most of the women dancing were not babes. I mean they were not ugly, but not star quality.

Does that mean Forumosa will have more postings on its Jobs Listed and Hire me boards? :whistle:

Quite right too, they are taking jobs away from those of us with open work permits. I’m sure me and Sandman can put an act together, he’s used to being on stage. Ironlady has an OWP too, I think.

This was the tamest strip show I’ve ever seen. I was going to bring a ten gallon hat but didn’t need it after all. The waitresses did wear cowboy hats and shorts. The vest and the money pouch on their butts made them look a little dumpy. One waitress walked around selling these florescent beads. If you gave a string of beads to a dancer, they would give you a kiss and gyrate in front of you.
I think that the ladies will enjoy this place more than most guys. The male dancers will pull a member of the audience onto the stage and dance around her real close and let her help with the removing of his garments. With the ladies, you might as well go to a lingerie show, because it’s not much more sexy than that.
The dancers (all Westerners) were all fit and attractive. One guy looked like Sting, another, who they called the new guy, looked like a London punk with his head partially shaved and words carved there.
I got there on Friday at 9:30 and the show started around ten. Heineken was $200 a bottle and they try to act real classy and pour it into a tall glass with ice in it. There was a 10% service charge.
The men’s room is creepy. I don’t like an audience. Even if they’re not real.
The dancers all walk amongst the audience while the show is going on trying to get those beads. It was a nice place, but you could probably spend a lot of money if you’re not careful. I left about 11.
Thanks Maoman for the ticket.

No offense to the friend who brought me there, but this place was tame to the point of ultra-boring. The best strip joints either low and dirty or high end and classy. This place was neither. You’ll find a sexier show at any of the hot clubs around town.

I didn’t mind flashing the mannequin when I took a leak. Funny in a creepy sort of way.

went last night, thought it was fun, 700 with a drink, almost no one there, dancers were friendly, watching some of the local girls coming in and getting a bit more of a show then they bargained for from the male dancers was good for a few laughs. girls could have taken off a lot more but they made up for it with a “lap dance” :slight_smile: music got banging towards the end too.

Is Showtime still operational?

I tried clicking the website but it didn’t work, and when I called up the number, it was “kong hao.”

My friends and I want to go… is there any way I can get in contact with them?

No, they went out of business… :frowning:

No, they went out of business… :frowning:[/quote]

What?!! :astonished:

I never got to use my complimentary pass that you gave me last year at a HH. I demand a refund! :bluemad:

What?!! :astonished: I never got to use my complimentary pass that you gave me last year at a HH. I demand a refund! :bluemad:[/quote]
I hear Durins Bane puts on a hellavua show… Maybe he can do a “private dance” for you at the next Happy Hour! :howyoudoin:

What?!! :astonished: I never got to use my complimentary pass that you gave me last year at a HH. I demand a refund! :bluemad:[/quote]
I hear Durins Bane puts on a hellavua show… Maybe he can do a “private dance” for you at the next Happy Hour! :howyoudoin:[/quote]

I charge double for private dances…but you get your money’s worth. Best buck for your buck.

You missed nothing. Sucked. I give better shows.

I’m free.