Sick of Ruten/Yahoo auction misleading keywords

Thank you. I found an example of what @Marco described here - I notice this is a “Preferred+” Seller

In the product description, the Seller explains:

《樂高機器人林老師專賣店》

:star:本賣場販售之樂高商品皆為”正版”,由樂高公司授權販售,且都享有售後服務及保固,請買家們安心購買~!

:star:下單前請詳讀以下規定並確認同意再下標,謝謝!

1.賣場與店面同步販售,因商品流動速度較快,如遇到商品售完,會跟買家討論換貨或同意取消,敬請見諒!

2.商品價格正常表示備有現貨可下標;價格異常(例:$499XXX)表示售完待補貨中,可參考賣場其他商品哦!

3.同時選購多項商品如遇不符合超商寄貨規格(單邊≦ 45cm;長+寬+高合計≦105cm;重量≦ 5kg),請同意更改配送方式。

4.本賣場出貨之商品皆為完整盒況。若因運輸過程造成”嚴重破損”狀況,會盡力協助換貨或退貨,請買家安心~!

… which Google Translate converts to…

“Lego Robotics Teacher Lin Store”

:star:The Lego products sold in this store are all “genuine”, authorized for sale by Lego Company, and all enjoy after-sales service and warranty, please buy with peace of mind~!

:star:Please read the following regulations carefully before placing an order and confirm your agreement before bidding, thank you!

1. The store sells at the same time as the storefront. Due to the fast flow of goods, if the goods are sold out, they will discuss with the buyer for replacement or agree to cancel, please forgive me!

2. If the price of the product is normal, it means that it is available in stock and can be bid; if the price is abnormal (for example: $499XXX), it means that it is sold out and needs to be replenished. You can refer to other products in the store!

3. If you purchase multiple products at the same time and do not meet the delivery specifications of the supermarket (one side ≦ 45cm; total length + width + height ≦ 105cm; weight ≦ 5kg), please agree to change the delivery method.

4. All products shipped in this store are in complete box condition. If the “severely damaged” condition is caused by the transportation process, we will try our best to assist in the exchange or return, please rest assured buyers~!

I bolded the part that @Marco talks about. So, buyers are NOT expected to purchase these items, even though the listing indicates that they are in stock (“1 piece available”), when actually they are not in stock but do plan to stock soon, because this is a real store, and not an individual selling items now and then.

1 Like