Signature quiz

It’s been done before, and some of you won’t see the point. Anyway. As a time filler, brain scratcher etc here are the signature quotes of some posters here. Can you remember which poster proudly displays each at the foot of their posts. Example:

1. Busting chops.

The answer there would be TomHill.

Ok, so questions are accurate at time of going to print:

[color=#80FF00]1) Remember: making The Pianist and being a rapist are not mutually exclusive.[/color]
[color=#80FF00]2) “Never trust a man who can only spell a word one way.”–Mark Twain [/color]
[color=#80FF00]3) “There are no gay Bedouins…Yes, Lawrence of Arabia was gay. All the Bedouins had him.” [/color]
4) "Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae " Caesar, 57 BC
5) buddy pact manifesto coming soon…
6) [Time to marry a local? Okay, convincing. 2nd wife slot is open right now.]
[color=#BFFF00]7) Sekhem Em Pet [/color][color=#80FF00]
8) Me playing guitar on pot.[/color]
[color=#80FF00]9) Pompous in Victory, Surly in Defeat [/color]
10) “It was an unfortunate accident.”
[color=#BFFF00]11) No cerveza…no trabajo [/color]
[color=#80FF00]12) "Billions of Bilious Blue Blistering Barnacles! " [/color]
[color=#80FF00]13) A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. [/color]
[color=#80FF00]14) I’m not talking about “explaining” anything.[/color]
[color=#80FF00]15) I have a lot to say … but no one is listening[/color]

Greenish ones are guessed correctly.

1. Doc
  2. Mr. Pie
  1. Remember: making The Pianist and being a rapist are not mutually exclusive. The chief

2. “There are no gay Bedouins…Yes, Lawrence of Arabia was gay. All the Bedouins had him.” Mucha Man

God, how come I can only place the sexual references? :noway:

Gentlemen, you are correct. But there are no prizes.

Tom, we are as you say “gentlemen” so by definition amateur sportsman who want no reward other than the honour.

1. “Billions of Bilious Blue Blistering Barnacles!” Is this the man who loves to “defend the perimeter.” Mister “Gingerman”?

Cough… Sth. Africa 130 runs after ten overs!!.. Cough

Tom, we are as you say “gentlemen” so by definition amateur sportsman who want no reward other than the honour.

1. “Billions of Bilious Blue Blistering Barnacles!” Is this the man who loves to “defend the perimeter.” Mister “Gingerman”?

Cough… Sth. Africa 130 runs after ten overs!!.. Cough[/quote]

Correct. Cough 1-0 cough.

I believe Housecat is responsible for Number Two.

14 is bob

:raspberry:

1. Elegua

All correct and well done. I am ‘impressed of London’ tonight.

No.6 - Mr He?

7 Anubis
11 Tainan Cowboy

1. A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. —Kea

The quiz has sprung back to life. I guess it needed a good mulling over.
Let me see…

Bismarck is not correct with his guess. The lonlieste is correct with both guesses, and the Gingerman, you are correct sir!