Signs to know if you are dating a retired prostitute

1. She has a poor or average income but lives large

2. She makes it a routine to request for something (maybe monetary) before giving you sex

3. She frequently uses the word Prostitute, slut and Love Peddler to describe her friends or women she doesn’t like

4 . She openly tells you she doesn’t trust her friends around you , but still doesn’t want to leave them

1. She boasts and prides herself of her sexual skills and how men are attracted to her and also she is openly jealous of beautiful women

2. She tends to be usually ‘busy’ within the week without explaining what ‘busy’ is.

3. She is known by multiple names among people.

2 Likes
  1. You catch her having sex with someone for money.
7 Likes

Whatcha got against sex workers?

Me? Nothing.

Not you, I mean bad banana. This is like the fifth time I’ve seen him post something about “whores” and so on.

1 Like

Haven’t had to deal with many Spaniards before have you?

I didn’t know he was Spanish. I have heard they can be quite lecherous. I would think that they like the ladies of the night, or at least feel neutral about them.

Spaniards and whores go together like chewing betel nut and voting DPP.

1 Like

Yeah! So then why does he always seem to be mad about them…?

People from Spain are very passionate people. He’s not mad, he’s just excited!

Retired!

1 Like

Neither did I!

1 Like

During that country voting poll someone said you’d be offended if I deleted Spain.

I’m just making up a good story.

Quite weird conversations you guys ahve. I bring something interesting and you instead talk about Spaniards and people angry about prostitutes.

The reason why I post this here is because yesterday someone posted a traffic sign with a whore, and while googling for an appropriate come back I run into this (actually a similar) article, and thought that it would be quite interesting to post it in Forumosa.

Now you can keep on your weird paranoia.

1 Like

That story seems to check out… okay, I believe you.

I kind of envy those chicks who are hot enough to trade sex for vacations, expensive things, a glamorous lifestyle…

But it probably erodes the soul a bit.

So do most jobs. At least they have the freedom to do whatever they want.

1 Like

I envy them too.

Many of them didn’t have much of a soul in the first place, or not a decent one :stuck_out_tongue:

Now let’s put this in TW context… :smiley:

Maybe I should make a check list with that and ask people vote according to their experiences here…

1 Like

Are there a lot of people questioning if who they are dating is a retired prostitute?

How old are these people and supposedly “retired” prostitutes?

Why?