Sitemap/forums link irritation

Sir,

It has recently come to my attention that on the new link, there’s no links on the top left, as there are on the other pages, to the forums/sitemap, which means you have to click back through several pages to find them.
I find this to be totally unacceptable and yet another sure sign that this country is going rapidly to the dogs. Bring back national service is what I say. A good dose of the army is just what some of these young louts need. A few stiff boots up the arse from a staff sergeant would soon sort this nonsense out once and for all.
I’m also having terrible trouble with moles digging up my lawn. Any help would be appreciated but I suspect I’ll wait long enough for any of your lot to reply with anything meaningful.
What this country needs is a good dose of Maggie Thatcher, bless her soul. You never got this kind of thing when the Tories were in power.

Aggrieved in Basildon

Dear Aggrieved.

Press on the big Forumosa.com logo, and it will take you back to the forums page. I will pm the number of a good counsellor and I hope you can take my advice to heart and turn your life around.

Doris.

Hard to know what the scotchman (I say that just to annoy him) is saying, but I am annoyed by how far down I now have to scroll to get to the forums index on many of the pages now (It’s a lonnnnnnnnnnnng way down in some cases).

Please move the “Forum Index” to the top left. Pretty please??

It’s possible that this is what Sandman was referring to, but I just can’t tell.

Oh… erm… BFM has just solved all my problems. That’s why I just can’t help loving him (in a brotherly way of course :wink: )

My Dear Doris,

Thank you for your timely and useful advice. However, you have confirmed my fears by responding in the way you did. Imagine, the owners of this site being so remiss that the answers must be provided by a dear dear lady obviously scraping by on a mere widow’s mite while they are no doubt lounging in an indolent fashion, sipping espresso and probably nibbling on some of those new-fangled so-called “biscotti” or some other such foreign muck.
What’s wrong with good old-fashioned bread and dripping sandwiches, for heaven’s sakes? They were good enough for your fathers and uncles who, let me just remind you, fought in the war against Johnny Foreigner and for what? So that you and all you other nancy boys can mince around eating quiche and fluttering your eyelashes at one another in “gastropubs!”

Bah, I say! Bah!

[quote=“sandman”]My Dear Doris,

Thank you for your timely and useful advice. However, you have confirmed my fears by responding in the way you did. Imagine, the owners of this site being so remiss that the answers must be provided by a dear dear lady obviously scraping by on a mere widow’s mite while they are no doubt lounging in an indolent fashion, sipping espresso and probably nibbling on some of those new-fangled so-called “biscotti” or some other such foreign muck.
What’s wrong with good old-fashioned bread and dripping sandwiches, for heaven’s sakes? They were good enough for your fathers and uncles who, let me just remind you, fought in the war against Johnny Foreigner and for what? So that you and all you other nancy boys can mince around eating quiche and fluttering your eyelashes at one another in “gastropubs!”

Bah, I say! Bah![/quote]

No… sorry… that was just noise.

Dear Bah!

Thank you for your touching reply. This is a common problem for your situation and I hope you can take some comfort in that you’re not alone. I can tell you one solution that has helped many people like you in the past, this may sound harsh but as they say, you have to be to cruel to be kind, I suggest you top yourself, both you and and the poor sods you deal with will be better off if your head is removed from your body. You will soon see that moles digging up your garden will not bother you so much. To ensure that there are no lose ends to bother you while you burn in the eternal fires of hades, send all your worldly goods and money to me, that will help your piece of mind.
Maybe you think you can press “Forums” where it says “NEW TOPIC | Sitemap : Forums : Feedback Forum” underneath the logo, but this can only lead to more feelings of guilt and confusion.

Keep in touch and let me know how it goes,
Aunty Doris

Doris, my sweet,

After some considerable thought, I have decided to take your kind adviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii