Six Feet Under<<SPOILER>>

Nate’s DEAD?!?!?!?!

wtf! :astonished:

What Season are you on? Spoiler!

DUDE I’m sorry. Don’t know what came over me.

Nevermind…all is well. :blush:

I figured he’d die, I didn’t think he’d go that early in the season though.

Man that show had jumped the shark way back. Personally, I’m glad he’s dead.

Yeah, but from the show I saw recently his ghost lingers like a bad fart. He’s not gone anywhere, just become more self-righteous.

HG

I’m just glad I don’t have to witness ANOTHER argument with his ugh “wife.” STFU!

The plot, for whatever season is on HBO now…well, is weak. Red head: doing nothing; gay guys: adopting black kinds with a shitload of emotional problems; mom: divorced and lost amid a busload of chinese people speaking Beijing Hwar; the latino guy: the ONLY good character this season IMHO.

Did I miss anyone? NO! Because the show is closed to new characters who stay for more than a month in any real role. :raspberry:

No wonder I like Desperate Housewives. LOTS of new characters, and the old ones get better and better…except Mike. :raspberry:

I’m just glad I don’t have to witness ANOTHER argument with his ugh “wife.” STFU!

The plot, for whatever season is on HBO now…well, is weak. Red head: doing nothing; gay guys: adopting black kinds with a shitload of emotional problems; mom: divorced and lost amid a busload of chinese people speaking Beijing Hwar; the latino guy: the ONLY good character this season IMHO.[/quote]I just started watching Six Feet Under a few weeks ago and I like it. Maybe it gets a bit same-y after time?

[quote=“jdsmith”]No wonder I like Desperate Housewives. LOTS of new characters, and the old ones get better and better…except Mike. :raspberry:[/quote]It’s that still on? What channel and time? I caught it a couple of times but it wasn’t on one of the usual western TV/movie channels.

The plot, for whatever season is on HBO now…well, is weak. Red head: doing nothing; gay guys: adopting black kinds with a shitload of emotional problems; mom: divorced and lost amid a busload of chinese people speaking Beijing Hwar; the latino guy: the ONLY good character this season IMHO.[/quote]I just started watching Six Feet Under a few weeks ago and I like it. Maybe it gets a bit same-y after time?

I uh, get it on channel Morpheus.

I actually liked the end of 6ft under. I thought it dealt with death in a real way. And the finale epsode had me crying so hard. :cry:

Desperate Housewives, IMO sucks the season, but not as bad as Nip/Tuck :fume: :fume: :fume: I’m tired of Eddy and her ways, and Susan, will she grow a backbone please. Her Lucy Bell routine is getting old.

[quote=“Namahottie”]I actually liked the end of 6ft under. I thought it dealt with death in a real way. And the finale epsode had me crying so hard. :cry:

Desperate Housewives, IMO sucks the season, but not as bad as Nip/Tuck :fume: :fume: :fume: I’m tired of Eddy and her ways, and Susan, will she grow a backbone please. Her Lucy Bell routine is getting old.[/quote]

NO way. Dixie Carter? She rocks as the red head’s MIL. The shootout in the supermarket. The new pervy?? guy across the street, and you KNOW the wheelchair girl is up to some shit.

Desperate Housewives better than Six Feet Under???

yes, the world is indeed coming to an end!

While I agree that Six is not as good as it was in its first few seasons, it’s still better than 99% of the drivel on TV.

Six started struggling when it gave too much story time to Claire, the red-headed daughter. The story-lines surrounding her were just a little too after-school special oriented for me.

Still, the only shows that I think are in the same league as Six are The Simpsons, The Contender, and Lost. Nip/Tuck has its moments. The drug smuggler blackmail story was pretty cool.

agreed. It was going fine until she dumped the freak who banged her art teacher.

[quote=“jdsmith”][quote=“Namahottie”]I actually liked the end of 6ft under. I thought it dealt with death in a real way. And the finale epsode had me crying so hard. :cry:

Desperate Housewives, IMO sucks the season, but not as bad as Nip/Tuck :fume: :fume: :fume: I’m tired of Eddy and her ways, and Susan, will she grow a backbone please. Her Lucy Bell routine is getting old.[/quote]

NO way. Dixie Carter? She rocks as the red head’s MIL. The shootout in the supermarket. The new pervy?? guy across the street, and you KNOW the wheelchair girl is up to some shit.[/quote]

Spoiler— The red head-Bree, her mother in law is in cahoots with some on very VERY close to Orson :smiling_imp: getting ready to stir up some shit for next week.

Yea, the supermarket episode was good, I actually cried which was very weird. :loco:

And the wheelchair sister ISN"T up to any thing , but the brother :whistle:

agreed. It was going fine until she dumped the freak who banged her art teacher.[/quote]

Hahha, you must be in season 4. Although you know about season 5. :ponder: what’s going on here?

I like both Nip/Tuck and Desperate Housewives this season :frowning: I did think Nip/Tuck would be stupid after the whole kidney stealing story line started, but it’s turned out to be interesting. Last night’s episode was absolutely gut wrenching.

Desperate Housewives I think’s better this season than last. I love Orson’s character. Lynette’s cooler than ever before (I cried in the supermarket episode too), and the mystery surrounding Mike has been pretty interesting. Gabrielle’s been lame lately though.

Six Feet Under… I don’t know, I thought the last season was just as good as any of the previous ones. I think it was the only show that was consistantly great from start to end.

agreed. It was going fine until she dumped the freak who banged her art teacher.[/quote]

Hahha, you must be in season 4. Although you know about season 5. :ponder: what’s going on here?[/quote]

Musta been last years storyline. I JUST watched Nate die a few days ago on HBO. I’m saying Claire’s character stopped being cool at that time. (But I never really liked the red headed goth thing).

Hahha, you must be in season 4. Although you know about season 5. :ponder: what’s going on here?[/quote]

Musta been last years storyline. I JUST watched Nate die a few days ago on HBO. I’m saying Claire’s character stopped being cool at that time. (But I never really liked the red headed goth thing).[/quote]

See I love Claire. Okay, we’ll then you have about 3(?) more episodes to watch. Man the finale had me CRYING like fat kid who got their candy stolen. I didn’t even cry over Nate.

As for Nip/Tuck, this season sucks. the last episode was nice with Wilbur coming back, but I don’t get it, as he wasn’t meantioned in the “future” episode. And they are going to have a 5th season, because Michelle is coming back. :loco: I don’t even care for this kidney stealing plot line. It was much better when the dr.s were creating their own mess(Escobar HE RULES :banana: ) and having to watch them get out of it.

As for Orson, I can’t get “Trey” the character from Sex in The City out of my head. :laughing:

JD- when are you gonna watch “Dexter” I think you would like it.

When fucking morpheus lets me download it and doesnt send me to fucking amazon! lol