Six feet under

Check out Kazza lite, like Kazaa but without the adverts. You can get Season 4 Sopranos + Six Feet Under and all that. Its GRRRRRRRRREAT. Just saw Bruce Almighty on my computer, one of Carey’s better movies in the last few years!

Sopranos is fantastic. Thanks to the wonders of file-sharing I’ve watched the first 8 episodes in the last few days. Really good stuff.

Actually I’m watchingit right now. I shrink my media player down and have it on top of whatever else I’m doing online.

Some of my favorite lines so far:

(Tony Soprano, to his therapist) “I’m a man, you’re a woman, that’s all there is to it”.

(The Hassidic Jewish guy who refuses to give up, explaining his persistence) “Have you ever heard of The Massada. 900 Jews held out against 15000 Romans for two years, and then died rather than surrender. And where are the Romans now?” (Tony Soprano) “You’re looking at them arsehole”.

(Tony’s kid, while getting lectured by his Dad on all the great things the Italians achieved) “Is it true that the Chinese invented spaghetti?” (Tony) “Well think about it. Why would people who ate with sticks want to invent something you need a fork to eat?”

Brian

Six Feet Under and CSI are the only shows I consistently watch on the tube. Coincidently, they both start out each episode with a death scene.

On Saturday night, during the Six Feet Under double bill, I kept wondering when they’d get around to arresting the dude who did it.

Last night, during the CSI double bill, I kept expecting to see the dead guy sit up and begin a conversation with the doc.

I’m starting to get my wires crossed…

Sopranos has found a home on my computer, too. I didn’t like it at first, but it starts to work its magic after 6 or 7 episodes. Tony’s relationship with his psychiatrist is fascinating stuff, as is his wife’s denial syndrome.

Still on season 1, so lots more goodies in store!

Fave line to date: “even a broken clock is right twice a day.”

I’ve become addicted to Six Feet Under. I don’t particularly like any of the characters (except for the mother’s crazy sister), but the show is well-written and well-produced.

The Sopranos is a masterpiece. I haven’t seen season four yet. Looking forward to it during the upcoming trip home.

What day, time and channel does six feet under air in Taipei?

HBO. Friday and Tuesday nights around 11 pm. But it’s not on right now as the seasn just ended. Don’t know when it will be back.

The reruns should begin soon:
http://www.hboasia.com/index.jsp?id=0&curCountry=886

Does CSI air in Taiwan? channel/time?

yeah it does…
CSI Las Vegas Monday 11:30
CSI Miami Sunday 11:30
AXN

CsI Miami also shows sunday night at 7 (or 8)

Hey wolf -
I went to the link you posted and couldn’t find the 6 feet under rerun information. do you remember when they will start?
thanks

I watch CSI Miami on Sunday night on AXN. There are two episodes back to back from 7 till 9 pm.

The CSI (Las Vegas) episodes now showing are reruns, but I don’t know how far behind the States they are.

What I’d really like to see though is ‘24’ with Kiefer Sutherland. Saw one episode on the BBC during a holiday in Europe last June. It looks like some ‘presidential assassination plot’ movie, but it’s shot in real time. Each one-hour episode actually represents one hour in the story, if you know what I mean.

For those of you who can’t get enough of US action TV, AXN also shows two episodes of ‘Alias’ with Jennifer Garner on Saturdays between 7 and 9 pm. The plot is far out and confusing.
Two interesting notes: Quentin Tarantino appeared in a couple of episodes … and Taipei played quite a role in the series. Unfortunately, it obviously wasn’t the real Taipei. Most of the scenes were shot inside or in the dark so you couldn’t tell, and the armed Chinese men running about shooting looked like PRC soldiers wearing black berets. The film crew obviously never came anywhere near Taipei.

It is out in a box set right now at Blockbuster, buster. :wink:

Six Feet Under reruns … I don’t know when they will start. I gave you the link so that you could check every hour or so and see when they announce it… :laughing:

Thanks for the information on 24.

this show ROCKS …makes me want to be a necrophiliac

Alias rocks! I want to be Jennifer Gardner :slight_smile: All the boys will like me…

Oh, and the taipei shots the guys are all speaking cantonese!

HBO tonight is showing Season 2. I actually have seen both of the first two episodes of Season 2 that they showed tonight. How could that be? I thought they only showed Season 1 in Taiwan so far. Argh! Am I wrong? I was so looking forward to a new season of Six Feet Under.

Got to wait until May 25 for Season 3. HBO was making such a big deal about the Season 2 premier, I didn’t realise they have already run Season 2 in Taiwan. Well, there were a few I missed, so all is not lost until May 25.

Man, Hobart, I’m steamed too. And I can’t for the life of me figure out how I got it wrong!

Well, I guess May 25 isn’t so far off, anyway.

Thanks for posting I thought for sure I was going insane.

I wonder, does HBO Asia edit out all the nudity scenes in Six Feet Under? I’m on season 3 right now (a bit bland right now, especially considering the first two seasons) on the DVDs I bought in Bali, and I can’t see them showing all the frontal nudity and drug use on TV here. How about the DVDs that you can buy here in Taiwan? Are those censored as well?