Sketchy schools and my visa status

Hello. I am hoping for some advice. I am happily working in Taiwan without an ARC. My visa will expire in a month and a half.

I have heard that if I enroll in a school, I can get a monthly extention or something. Of course, being a recent college grad, I have absolutely no intention of actually going to class.

I have heard rumors of cheap schools that fit this kind of qualification. Any ideas? Is this a bad plan doomed to fail? At any rate, thanks for taking the time to let me know.

I appreciate it. – Matt

Flag used to do this. Don’t know if they still do. Their ad can usually be found in the China Post.

Flag is now called CLI. (Don’t confuse it with CLD or TLI who will actually want you to go to class.) They still advertise. Why don’t you actually go to class though? It’s worth it.