Ski Underwear

Hey guys,
before going back home all the way, I’ll be spending a couple of days in cold Beijing in January. Therefore I was thinking I should get some warm underwear or something b/c I don’t really want to invest big in the kind of jacket that I already have back at home.

So: Any recommendations on where to get warm underwear or just simple leggings for not too much money?

Thanks in advance.

RTMart. Cheap. Very warm.

[quote=“inde”]Hey guys,
before going back home all the way, I’ll be spending a couple of days in cold Beijing in January. Therefore I was thinking I should get some warm underwear or something b/c I don’t really want to invest big in the kind of jacket that I already have back at home.

So: Any recommendations on where to get warm underwear or just simple leggings for not too much money?

Thanks in advance.[/quote]
In Beijing ofcourse. I’d just reach there, tell the cab driver to take me to Yashow or silk street and shop until I have to go to the airport for the flight back home. All indoor places are warm and toasty in Beijing, so shopping won’t give you the chills. No stores on the road front, everything is in huge massive buildings with HEATING!!!

[quote=“divea”][quote=“inde”]Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.[/quote]
In Beijing ofcourse. I’d just reach there, tell the cab driver to take me to Yashow or silk street and shop until I have to go to the airport for the flight back home. All indoor places are warm and toasty in Beijing, so shopping won’t give you the chills. No stores on the road front, everything is in huge massive buildings with HEATING!!![/quote]

sounds great, any headsup on when they close? 20:00 shouldn’t be a problem on a Saturday night, right?

I think they close at 9. Its best if you could check it. If you are a first timer in beijing…BARGAIN!! I preferred those wind cheater pants with fleece lining. They’ll come in handy if you plan to go great wall climbing. oh and please, don’t even ATTEMPT to go to the great Wall without a jacket.